Chapter 7- Solana

Warning: A bit of smut

   Good morning everyone," Jada beams. "I brought you all doughnuts." The gaggle of guys all rush toward the box and thanked the young girl for bringing them a snack.
"Michael didn't get a doughnut," Gavin says with his mouth full.
"Yeah, what's the deal?" Michael asks.
"Lying snakes don't get doughnuts," she answers with a shrug.
"They got into another fight. What did you do this time Michael?" Geoff asks.
"Yeah, why don't you tell them what you did," Jada antagonizes.
  "Can we please just start the damn game?" he grumbles avoiding the question.

After recording a few videos, the guys take a well-needed break, Trevor walks up to Jada who is finishing up on a video. She removes her headphones from her ears as he leans against an empty spot on her desk.
"You're still up for dinner at my place tonight right?" Trevor asks.
"Totally. I can't wait to see what you're gonna cook up," she answers. Michael grits his teeth as he listens to their conversation.
"Aw are you guys going on a date?" Gavin asks.
"Friend date," Trev corrects.
"Bullshit," Michael says. "You're gonna get her drunk and sleep with her."
"And what about it?" Jada says. "Who I sleep is my business."
"Does no one else find this weird?" Michael asks his friends. "You know what? I'm not even worried about it anymore." He catches her ring glinting lightly under the fluorescent lights. He still had her wrapped around his finger. It didn't matter if she slept with all of their fellow co-workers because if it came down to it, she'd run back to Michael in a second.

"Good. Stop worrying about me like you care," Jada scoffs.
"I do care about you," Michael says.
"If you hadn't lied about lov—!" She stops herself quickly to avoid any more drama if she had let her anger get the best of her word would've gotten around to Lindsey, and she'd rather tell her what happened on her own. Jada's body is shaking with pure rage at this point. Everything was frustrating her so much she wanted to throw her monitor out the window.
  "I'm taking a break!" she shouts while stomping outside taking her bag with her. Jada zips her jacket up and pulls her hoodie over her head. It was a bit nippy outside which she didn't mind. She enjoys cooler weather.
"Stupid Michael," Jada says to herself. "Stressing me out with his stupidity." She pulls out a cardboard box filled with black cigarettes. She hadn't smoked since her grandfather passed, that's when she picked up the bad habit. She places one in between her lips and digs in her bad for a lighter.

"No." Geoff snatches it out of her mouth and grabs her shoulders with his hands.
"No smoking. It's bad for you," he says.
"Jesus Geoff, don't sneak up on me like that," Jada huffs.
  "I wouldn't have to sneak if you weren't about to make a stupid mistake," he says while staring in her eyes.
  "The only stupid mistake I made was sleeping with Michael," she mumbles.
  "Ah, I had my suspicions that's what happened when you and him disappeared," he says. "I won't tell."
  "Thanks, Geoff." She embraces the lanky tattooed man. Something about him was comforting and all of her anger had fizzled away.

After having a deep conversation with Geoff about that night she shared with Michael, Jada felt a little better, but she still had the need to be petty every chance she got. She was asked to sit in for Jack for a few videos seeing as he had left early to go on vacation. They were going to play Worms Revolution.
"So Jade have you ever played Worms?" Geoff asks.
"No, but I've watched you guys play before. Gavin usually sucks so I might not lose completely," she jokes.
"Why you cheeky girl," Gav says.
"If it makes you feel better you might beat me too," Trev pouts.
"Aw Trevor, it's okay. I hope that doesn't affect our date," Jada says.
"Of course not. If you win that's a major turn on," he grins.
"Looks like things are going to get spicy," Gavin says lowly.

   It was down to Jada and Michael. Michael has gotten rid of one of her two worms. He had a slight advantage and planned on winning.
  "It's okay if you give up now. It'll save you from this embarrassing ass whooping," Michael laughs.
  "Don't get too cocky Jones," Jada says. "It's not over yet."
  "You got this Jada," Trevor cheers.
  "If she wins are you gonna kiss her?" Gav asks teasingly.
  "I might," he answers coyly. Jada had one shot to knock Michael's worms in the ocean and win. It was a bit risky, but it was a risk worth taking. She aims as careful as possible and ignores the timer.
  "There's no way," Geoff says while watching with wide eyes. Jada takes the shot and one of Michael's worms falls into the ocean and the other was on an edge of a cliff.
  "Ha! I wo—" before Michael could finish his sentence his last worm falls, making Jada the winner. The office erupts into cheers and while everyone was distracted, Trevor kisses her cheek quickly leaving them both blushing. Michael throws his controller on the ground, smashing it apart. He storms out of the room yelling profanities.

   "I'll go calm him down," Geoff says walking out after him.
  "Michael," Geoff calls out. He found the ginger pacing in the hallway.
  "I can't believe her!" he says loudly.
  "Hey, cool it," Geoff says. "Tell me what's going on between you two."
  "I don't know! I have these feelings for her and I can't like her," Michael says quietly. "I slept with her a while ago man. It's been eating me up inside. I'm hurting her and Lindsey."
  "Do you still love her?" the older gent asks.
  "Geoff—"
  "Do you still love her," he repeats.
  "Yes! God yes! And it's driving me crazy seeing her and Trevor flirting," Michael confesses.
  "You can tell Lindsey the truth or you can keep lying to yourself," Geoff advises. "Or you can keep playing with the girls' feelings." Geoff pats Michael's shoulder and walks back to the Achievement Hunter office.
________________

   "Jada, how was it?" Mica asks stopping her from walking out of the kitchen.
  "God, how do you already know?" Jada asks.
  "It's so obvious. Trevor walked in like he owned the place. Come on tell me," Mica begs.
  "What's going on?" Barbara asks with Meg following behind her.
  "Trev and Jada banged," Mica says in a hushed tone.
  "No fucking way. How was it?!"
  "It was nice," Jada answers vaguely with a shy smile on her face.
  "Details now," Meg demands.

   Trevor and Jada had finished eating lasagna he made and were watching Black Mirror on Netflix. She snuggled up close to him.
  "I've been meaning to ask you," Trevor says while wrapping his arm around her.
  "What's up?" she asks looking up at him.
  "I remember a while ago Michael had called you Solana. Is Jada not your real name?" She raises her eyebrow trying to figure out why he would ask.
  "It's one of my middle names," she answers cautiously.
  "What's your real name then?"
  "What's yours?" Jada retorts.
  "It's just Trevor," he answers with a chuckle. "Your turn."
  "It's Solana. Solana Rosario Jada Monteiro." She buries her face in his side embarrassed.
"I hate it," she mumbles.
"Why? It's a stunning name. What does it mean?" Trevor questions moving her in his lap.
"It means sunshine," Jada answers. "You're the third person that knows."
  "Ray and Michael?"
  "Yeah." Michael's pet name for her was sunshine. She loved it at the time and didn't mind when he called her Solana.
  "Solana," Trev whispers in her ear.
  "Don't call me that," Jada says folding her arms.
  "Come on, it's such a pretty name," he smiles. "Solana."
  "Watch it, Collins," she warns jokingly. Trevor's friendly demeanor changed in an instant. Before she could ask what's wrong, he had thrown her over his shoulder and walked to his bedroom. And the rest is history

   "Then I tore her clothes off and gave her the best sex she's ever had," Trev finishes.
  "So you took her virginity?" Jeremy asks.
  "I plead the fifth," he says. Michael walks in and plops in his seat not knowing what the others were talking about.
  "What's going on?" he asks.
  "Trevor slept with Jada," Gavin answers. Michael jumps out of his seat visibly angry.
  "Are you serious?!" he yells. "Trevor you're— She's only— Fuck!" Michael leaves hunting Jada down to have another talk with her. He finds her walking out of the kitchen with the girls.
  "You!" Michael nearly yells. He grabs her wrist and speeds to a supply closet tossing her in.
  "What the fuck is—"
  "You really slept with Trev?" he asks shaking lightly.
  "I sure did, and guess what? He was much better than you!" Jada whisper yells.
  "Is that so?" Michael question. "Was he better than me, Solana?" Oh, he's pissed off for real.

   "Don't call—" Michael covers her mouth, pushing her skirt up and gliding his fingers against her underwear.
  "Did you sleep with him because you knew it'd piss me off? Or did you do it because you missed me being in between your legs?" Jada squirms under his touch. She felt herself melting in his arms no matter how much she tried fighting back.
  "Fuck you," she mumbles against his hand. In one swift movement, Michael jerks Her underwear off and starts teasing her. Jada bites back a moan while trying to escape his grasp.
  "I want you to be all mine, sunshine," Michael whispers. "You are all mine."
  "M-Michael," she moans softly. He smirks and stops rubbing her. He licks his fingers clean causing Jada to feel hot.
"Oh he's nasty nasty," she thinks to herself as she watches Michael sneak out of the closet.