Chapter 24

4 years later-

It has been 4 years since we lost Andy and the others. Things have been okay, but they're still not the same.

Jake and James got married. They were together for a year & decided they didn't want to wait. So, they tied the knot. Everyone was there and everyone was extremely happy for them.

CC and Jinxx ended up together. No one expected that. We knew there might be something there, but we never imagined they would end up together.

I'm sure you're wondering about me and Ashley, right? Well, we're together now. We've been together for a little over 2 years.

This was the last thing I expected, but little did we know it was all we needed.

Ashley has been the best support system I could ask for. He knows what I'm going through, because he was going through it too.

"Here you are, babe." Ashley said, coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my neck.

I smiled, my hands resting on top of his. "Yeah, I'm sorry baby. I just came out here to get some fresh air. I didn't think I'd be out here that long." I added.

He shook his head, pressing a kiss to his cheek. "I love you, sweetheart." He said.

"I love you too, darling." I said.

Ashley and I had the perfect relationship, we were planning on getting married in a couple of months.

Somehow, I knew Andy would approve. All he ever wanted was for both of us to be happy. And, we would be, as long as we were together.