Chapter 9

When I woke up the next morning, I half expected Jake to be gone. So, you can imagine my surprise when I opened my eyes and saw him still sleeping soundly next to me. I couldn't help but smile softly as I watched him. Watched the gently rise and fall of his chest. 

Everyone knew I liked Jake. I'd like him for awhile. I'd always been too afraid to admit it to him though. We were such good friends. I didn't want to make things weird or even fuck up our relationship if it didn't work out. 

Danny & Ben were always there to remind me they'd been through the same thing before. And, they'd found their soulmates. 

Danny. Ben. Sam. Cameron. 

They were gone. That wasn't a dream either. It was a nightmare. I kept expecting one of them to bust through the door and scream "It's about damn time when they say Jake and I laying together. That didn't happen though.

I sighed, reaching to grab my phone off the nightstand. I had a ton of missed calls and texts as soon as I turned my phone on. There were millions of calls that needed to be made. I was simply not ready to make them. 

Thankfully, the others took care of calling their parents and whatnot. I honestly couldn't have handled that last night. Hell, I don't think I could handle it now either. 

I still had to release a statement to the fans. I wanted to make sure I'd told all our friends and families first though. Didn't want any of them to read about this on the internet. 

I put my phone down on the nightstand next to the bed and went to cuddle back up to Jake when I heard screaming coming from out in the hallway. 

Both Jake and I jumped up and out of bed and darted down the hallway. 

Andy was lying slumped over on the floor and at that moment I wasn't sure if he was still alive. "Andy?!" Ashley yelled "Andy, wake up! Answer me!" 

My knees felt weak and I watched on in horror as the four men tried to wake the singer. 

I was growing more terrified by the moment and I wasn't ready to lose anyone else. I couldn't lose anyone else. Not now. Not ever. 

"Come on Andy." I finally said. 

Ashley was crying now, pacing back and forth as he spoke to I'm assuming 911 on the phone. "Yes, it's my boyfriend. He's lying in the hallway on the floor and he's not moving. We've tried to wake him, but he's not moving. Please hurry." He begged, taking Andy's hand in his. "Don't you dare leave me. Do you hear me? This isn't going to happen. I'm not letting you check out on me. Not now. I need you, Andy. We all need you." 

A few minutes later I could hear the sirens in the background and I went outside to meet the paramedics. "He's in here." I said, pointing inside the house. 

And wouldn't you know, it was the same men we'd seen last night. 

"Sir?" One of the men began, shaking Andy's shoulder slightly "Sir, can you hear me?" He asked. 

Andy didn't respond 

"Please. You've got to save him. He's the love of my life. I can't lose him. Please." Ashley cried. Seconds later, Jake was by his side, trying his best to comfort his friend. 

Why wasn't Andy waking up? What was wrong with him? I had so many questions running through my mind at the moment, and I wasn't sure how to answer any of them. 

"Okay, we have a pulse. It's a very weak one, but it's there. Let's get him on the stretcher and go now." The older of the men yelled out.

"Step back sir, let us do our job." One of them told Ashley. 

We watched as they loaded Andy's limp body on the stretcher and pushed him out the door. Ashley followed close behind, "Can I go with him?" He asked. 

"Hop in" They said, shutting the door once Ashley was inside. 

We watched them drive away before Jinxx looked around at us. "Alright, let's go. I'll drive." He said. 

Jake grabbed my hand and we hurried out the door and hopped in the backseat. 

"Do we have any fucking clue what's wrong? Did he do something to hurt himself?" CC asked softly.

Jinxx shrugged "I think that's what we'd all like to know honestly." He replied. 

"Maybe it wasn't something he did" Jake started softly. I gave his hand a reassuring squeeze as he continued "I don't want to think he'd want to leave us. Especially Ashley. Especially now." 

Jinxx nodded "I'm with you. I don't think he would. We don't know what's going on. That's what we need to find out. Either way, we need to be there for Ashley. He needs us right now more than ever."

I nodded. I knew exactly how they were feeling right now. Honestly though, at least I knew what had happened to the guys. Right now, they didn't know anything at all. 

The rest of the ride was spent in silence. The only sound was the occasional sniffle. 

We pulled into the hospital parking lot and pulled into the emergency room. We all but ran inside, heading straight for the front desk. 

"Andy Biersack." CC started "We're here for our brother. He was just brought in by ambulance...