Chapter 1

Danny's P.O.V

We'd only been home for a month when we got the call. Black Veil Brides tour was in the works. Now don't get me wrong, we love the guys in BVB, and love when our bands can tour together. But, we'd just came off a 5 month tour and all we wanted was to stay home for awhile and relax. You don't always get that luxury when you're in this business though.

"Have you even started packing, baby?" Ben asked, flopping down on the bed beside me.

I shook my head. "No, not yet."

"You better get on that," He started "We leave tomorrow night." He reminded me.

Soon the others would be here. We planned on everyone chilling here tonight and us meeting up at the buses later.

'I know." I began, frowning a little. "I would much rather stay here and make out with my gorgeous husband for a few more days though." I admitted.

Ben laughed "And your husband would love nothing more than to stay in bed and cuddle with his absolutely beautiful husband. But, unfortunately, we have a job to do. Plus, you can't lie and act like you're not happy to be seeing Andy." He teased.

I shrugged, grinning. He got me there. I loved touring with Andy, after all, he was my best friend after Ben and the rest of the losers I'm in a band with. "Maybe just a little." I said softly.

Ben smiled. "See, it won't be that bad." He said, gently pushing at my arm. "Now, come here and kiss me." He said, grabbing my shirt as he pulled me closer to him.

I grinned and pressed my lips for my against his, my arms slipping around his waist to bring him closer.

That was one of the many things I loved about Ben. It didn't matter the situation, he could always make sense of anything. He always made me feel more comfortable about everything. I owed so much to him.

"I love you, Ben. I know I don't say it all the time, hell, I don't say it as often as I should but I do. I love you more than life itself." I said, biting at my lower lip as I pulled back, looking into his eyes.

Ben mirrored my smile and pressed a few quick kisses to my lips before resting his forehead against mine. "I love you too, Danny. More than life itself." He began "and you don't have to worry about how many times you tell me. I feel it every time you're close to me."

I smiled softly and slowly ran my fingers through Ben's hair.  "So, when do we have to meet the others again?" I asked.

Ben grinned "tomorrow afternoon. We leave tomorrow night."

I nodded and gently led him back toward our bed. I smiled and climbed on the bed, tugging him with me. "So we can spend the rest of tonight together and worry about the rest of it tomorrow" I said, holding him close.

A smile graced my lips when he snuggled closer to me and rested his head against my chest.

That's how we spent the rest of the night until we fell asleep in each other's arms.