Chapter 4

Have you ever had a dream that felt so real you wake up, expecting it to be true? That's what just happened to me. I dreamed we were all trapped in the bus, fighting to get out but we couldn't.

Some of us died at the scene, and then some of us had to suffer a little more. Not knowing where Cameron was when I woke up terrified me. What if something had happened to him? I shook my head and got up slowly, making my way toward the front of the bus. After all, there's only so many places someone can be on a moving tour bus. Right?

Nothing seemed out of the ordinary and the others seemed to be sleeping. I sighed and hurried to the front, letting out a sigh of relief when I spotted Cameron, searching through the fridge. He finally pulled out a pepsi and turned around, jumping a bit when he saw me standing in front of him.

"Shit, baby." He said, laughing slightly "You scared the shit out of me."

"Well, you scared me too." I began, earning a confused look from him. "I had a nightmare and when I woke up, you weren't there. I was scared something happened to you." I admitted.

He frowned a bit and shook his head. "Nah, I was thirsty. I was planning on coming right back. I didn't think you'd wake up while I was gone." He said, wrapping his arms around me.." I'm sorry baby."

I shook my head "It's okay. I guess it's kind of silly. It just worried me." I added.

He nodded and grabbed my hand, leading me back to our bunk. He slid the curtain open and motioned for me to slide in.

I pressed a quick kiss to his lips before climbing in the bunk, snuggling as close to him as possible when he got in after me.

"I love you so much, Cameron." I whispered.

"I love you too, Sam."

It didn't take long for my eyes to grow heavy and soon I was fast asleep.
—————————-

Sam had been asleep for about a half an hour already. I'd tried to go back to sleep, but for some reason sleep wouldn't find me.

I laid there in that bunk, arms wrapped protectively around Sam, wishing more than anything we were at home in our bed.

That's one of the biggest downfalls about this job. Not getting to sleep in your own bed.

Ever had a bad feeling? One you can't explain? You just know something bad was going to happen, but you didn't know when or what?
That's where I am now.

I've had a feeling that something about today was off. I chalked it up to us being extremely late. I usually like to get to places at least a little early.

I sighed, and pressed a kiss to the top of Sam's head.

'Go to sleep, Cameron' I kept thinking to myself. 'Sleep.'

As much as I begged myself, sleep just wasn't coming.

I kept my arms wrapped tightly around Sam, keeping him as close to me as possible. 

I could hear movement from the bunk across from ours which meant Ben or Danny was awake. I thought about trying to see who it was, but anytime I moved, Sam clutched me tighter. 

I couldn't help but smile. God, I loved that man. 

It wasn't long until I heard a familiar voice from across the bus. It was Danny. Guess he was having trouble sleeping too. 

"You can't sleep either?" I asked. 

Danny sighed loudly and quietly opened the curtain. He shook his head, offering me a small smile. "Nah. I got this bad feeling man." He started, shaking his head. "Ben says I'm crazy, and maybe I am, but I keep feeling like something bad is about to happen." He admitted softly. 

I shook my head "Honestly, I don't think you're crazy. In fact, I've had that same feeling all day. I just couldn't put my finger on it." I replied. 

The next few moments seemed to happen in slow motion. The bus swerving, the sound of tires screeching on the pavement. Sam and Ben were awake now. They were terrified. And by looks on our faces, Danny and I were too. 

This couldn't be happening. 

"Guys?!" James yelled from the front of the bus.

"Dude, get back here!" Sam yelled. 

James hurried toward the back and had almost made it when we felt the bus swerving once more. James fell back, hitting the ground hard. 

I had just started to get up. The next thing I remember hearing was the sound of glass breaking and the sounds of our screams. 

Then everything went black.