Chapter thirteen

Fun Fact #3: Silviya was a vegetarian. I'm kinda losing inspiration and motivation for this story. I running out of ideas. That and I feel really disappointed with my writing, I just feel like it's really bad and dry. I won't discontinue it. It'll just take a long time for me to update it. I'm sorry.

You groaned when you felt someone lightly shake you. You opened your eyes and saw that Em was the one shaking you. You slowly sat up. When you were fully sat up Em started to blush. You did too when you realized how close your faces were. Em quickly scooted back.

"We should start to look for the others." Em whispered. You nodded your head at her suggestion. The two of you snuck out of your hiding place.

"It's been a while. I think we should split up." Em said after an hour of searching. You felt anxiety bubble up in your stomach at the thought, but agreed anyway. You sighed as you continued to search. After a while you heard a voice that sounded a lot like an angry Robin. You hid when you heard Robin arguing with some guys. After a few slaps and punches were given to Robin the males left.

"Psst." you hissed/whispered. Robin glanced around confused.

"Psst." you did again. Robin looked in your direction and walked towards your hiding spot in a casual manner.

"Hey." you whispered.

"Hey." he mumbled back.

"Em and I came back for you guys."

"Well that was stupid."

"Don't be rude."

"I'm sorry, next time I'll sugarcoat the truth." You huffed at his words.

"Do you know where the others are?"

"Ev should be patrolling and Sil should be with the medics."

"Great let's go."

"Alright." You and Robin snuck off. Robin led you to where Evan would be. The two of you saw him. You snuck over to him.

"Psst."

"Oh my God." Robin whispered, face palming at your antics. The two of you managed to sneak Evan away. The three of you bumped into Em.

"Sis!" Evan whisper yelled, hugging her. The two of them pulled away after a minute.

"Nice work finding Ev and Robin." she whispered to you.

"We're heading to Silviya now." you whispered back. Em nodded and followed you guys.

"Fiddlesticks, there are a lot of people there." Em muttered when you guys got to the medics.

"We'll pretend that Ev is hurt and cause a distraction while you two get Sil out." Robin explained. Soon, the boys limped in.

"He was injured during patrol." Robin said as one of the medics came up to them. Silviya started to head over, but you and Em got her attention. As the three of you were sneaking out someone spotted you three. They got the others' attention. The five of you started to run. Others started to chase you.

"Deja vu, huh?" Em said while you guys were running.

"There. That's the armory. If the rest of us get weapons we might be able to fight them off." Robin said heading in that direction. Soon everyone was fighting and it was complete chaos. After a while the five of you got overpowered. You, Robin, Evan, and Silviya were pinned down. Em was getting exhausted from fighting. You saw someone sneak up behind her. Before you could say anything, his knife went into her stomach. You and the others started screaming, you felt something hit you on the head and everything went dark.