Chapter one

You woke up to the sound of your obnoxious alarm clock going off. You groaned and turned it off, then rolled over to get out of bed. After you got out of bed you got dressed and had breakfast. You went to grab your lunch(or lunch money whichever you prefer) and then you headed out to wait at the bus stop. When the bus came you got on and sat next to a window by yourself because none of your friends took this bus. The bus arrived at school you and the other kids got off some pushing and shoving. After you got off you started to walk away to find your friends when you heard a voice call your name.

"Y/N!" you turned and saw it was your friend Leo. He was walking towards you with your other friend Annabel. You smiled at the two.

"Hey guys." you greeted. Leo smiled while Annabel gave a small wave. You smiled at her shyness. Before any of you could say anything the bell rang and you three headed to class.

It was the end of school and you, Leo, and Annabel were walking out of school talking when you three heard a low groan you turned around and noticed a person stumbling towards you.

"Oh no do you think they're hurt?" Annabel asked worriedly. Leo gave an unsure look.

"I don't know but I have a bad feeling." he said before looking at you for reassurance. You shrugged.

"We should at least check." you said. Annabel nodded in agreeance to your plan. Leo realizing he was outnumbered sighed and followed the two of you to the person. Annabel gasped in shocked when she got a look at the person. You saw the person's face. Their skin looked decayed and it looked like a walking corpse. The thing suddenly lunged at Annabel. You shrieked in shock while Leo yelped as the thing lowered it's head and bit Annabel's throat cutting off her screams. You and Leo stood frozen in terror. The thing suddenly got up and attacked Leo. You felt tears well up in your eyes and you backed away the thing staggered towards you. You closed your eyes waiting to join your friends when.

BANG

You opened your eyes to see the thing fall dead at your feet. You looked up and met the gaze of a scared looking girl holding a gun.