Chapter eleven

Hey guys so I got bored and started thinking. Scary, right? Anyway I thought that at the beginning of each chapter I would put facts about one or more of the characters starting this chapter. Also should I make a Christmas special chapter? Fun Fact #1 Em, Ev, Sil, and Robin all were raised by only one parent.

After a couple of hours of Em sleeping and you keeping watch, daylight started to show. Em groaned when the light hit her eyes as she slowly woke up.

"Why is it so bright out?!" she whined.

"Probably because the sun's up." you answered gesturing towards the sun's direction. Em groaned and put her head back in your lap. You sighed and nudged her off.

"Come on Em, we gotta go." you said gently. She whined again but got up and held out her hand to help you up. When the both of you were standing Em looked down suddenly shy.

"Thanks...Uh thanks for calming me down last night. I'm sorry that you had to deal with it." you smiled at her.

"It's okay were a team so we have to be there for each other." you said. She smiled and slightly nodded.

"So are we eating or...?" Em asked.

"Do we have anything?"

"Yeah when I (we depends on what you chose.) went scavenging I found a box of rice." she said proudly showing you it.

"That sounds good." you mumbled as your stomach started to growl. Em giggled quietly at that and began cooking. A few hours later the both of you had finished eating and were ready to head out.

"Let's go this way." Em said and started walking in a random direction. Just as you took a step to follow her she quickly came back.

"Never mind." she whispered.

"Why?"

"There is a horde right there." she said pointing in the direction that she was originally headed. You felt your face pale.

"It's okay if we're quiet enough we can sneak around it." she said going in a different direction. You sighed but followed her. The two of you went started to sneak away from the horde. After a while the two of you were safely away from it.

"Wasn't that fun?" Em asked sarcastically. You just groaned.

"I never want to do that again." you huffed out. The two of you continued on your way, when suddenly you guys came across bat guy all by himself.

"Do you think we can take him?" Em whispered to you while hiding in a bush. You nodded and walked out of the bush, which in turn freaked Em out. Just as the guy saw you, you hit him with a shovel, effectively knocking him out.

"You could've gotten hurt." Em hissed at you stepping out from behind the bush.

"I'm fine. Now, do you have any rope?" Em sighed but pulled out some rope and handed it to you. You took it and tied the male up. After a couple of minutes of waiting the guy woke up.

"We have some questions for you."