Chapter 27

All day the three toddlers have been nonstop laughing, they've managed to track down a majority of the princess' for Brooklyn and Laci and Aybrum got to see most of his favourite characters. Which honestly wasn't that hard because Liam would mention to a staff member that one of the toddlers wanted to see a character and surprise, surprise, just around the corner the requested character would appear.

Niall was taking countless photos, the grandparents only stayed for an hour and then decided to go have a quiet lunch together so they could catch up without their own kids or grand kids around, Liam's sisters ended up venturing off to the hotel spa after awhile, Louis, Laci and Harry stayed with Niall, Liam and the other two toddlers.

But then of course Zayn's family was off doing their own thing, only Zayn was still with the group and so was his ex-boyfriend. Who's possessive behaviour towards Zayn didn't go unnoticed by Liam and it was only making things difficult because every time Brooklyn would want Zayn to hold her, Anthony would pull Zayn away or just overall make it difficult for Zayn to do anything.

As the day went on, Liam was getting more and more tired of Anthony's behaviour because Liam wasn't stupid. Zayn was only bringing Anthony back into the picture to get him to metaphorically save him again like he had the first time, but now it was different. Zayn's reckless decisions are hurting Brooklyn and that's not okay, Brooklyn is their daughter and she should be Zayn's first priority and Zayn's current environment isn't healthy. And Liam refuses to subject her to it when he can easily put a stop to it.

"Zayn can I talk to you?" Liam spoke up whilst Niall, Harry, Louis and the three toddlers were taking a bathroom break.

Anthony grabbed Zayn's waist before he could get too far, holding him close to his side.

Liam rolled his eyes, practically snorting out a laugh. "I'm not going to fuck him in the toilets, I want to talk about our daughter without an audience."

Zayn wriggled free, quickly walking away with Liam and went around the corner so they weren't in Anthony's sight anymore.

"What?" He questioned, leaning against the building.

Liam couldn't see Zayn's eyes because of the dark sunglasses he was wearing but he knew Zayn wasn't happy about Anthony being back, "Why are you doing this to yourself?"

"What are you talking about?" His brows knitted together, not understanding what Liam was referring to.

"Anthony. Why are you back with him, you know he's abusive so why would you do that to yourself?" Liam raised his voice some but lowered it when he remembered they were in public and literally anyone could be watching or listening to them.

He crossed his arms, "Does it matter? It's my choice."

"Yes it matters because I'm not going to let Brooklyn be around for when he starts beating the fuck out of you again. Don't even try to defend him and say he won't, because we both know he will. It's how he is."

Zayn kept his mouth closed, looking away from Liam's general direction because he felt like he was being chastised like a child but deep down he knows he needs this reality check.

"So if you want to stay the rest of the day for Brooklyn's birthday, you need to tell Anthony he needs to leave. He won't let her near you and you're hurting her every time you reject her, Zayn she misses you. I know that and so does everyone else, just spend this time with her and worry about making me jealous some other day because it's her birthday today; don't ruin this memory." Liam was practically pleading with him because last night after dinner, Brooklyn kept asking why daddy didn't want her cuddles anymore and Liam honestly didn't have an answer.