Epilogue

*8 MONTH TIME-LAPSE*

Aybrum took off running across the park, chasing his sister Brooklyn and took a flying leap and tackled her to the ground, snatching the ball away and went running towards Laci who was standing in the goal, throwing it into the net and immediately started cheering.

"Papa, he's cheatin'!" Brooklyn squealed, pulling herself up off the ground and pouted as she walked over to where the adults were sprawled out on the blanket in the grass.

"I not cheatin', I do it like daddy say'd to." Aybrum defended, both having developed an expansive vocabulary now that they were once again nearing another birthday.

Laci quietly carried the ball towards Louis and Harry, dropping the football and plopped down in Harry's lap. "Hi daddies." She smiled, looking between both her parents.

Harry and Louis got engaged about a month ago, and Harry was in the process of legally adopting Laci to make their family even more official. Fans reacted negatively in the beginning but they're coming around and accepting Harry's life changing decision, mostly because he made a statement saying that having a family wasn't going to affect his involvement with One Direction.

In fact, One Direction were starting up a whole new tour in a couple months - starting in Australia, which Louis and Laci would be attending.

"C'mere, and sit down please." Liam spoke as he reached for both of his children, placing one on either leg and kissed their heated cheeks.

Brooklyn continued to pout, "He's a cheatin', you kick. Not run."

"I runnin'!" Aybrum raised his voice, wanting to make his opinions heard.

"Aybrum lower your voice or we can go home and take an early nap, is that something you'd want?" Niall warned, knowing that all too familiar tone the toddler was displaying.

He pouted, crossing his arms over his puffed out chest and shook his head. "Sorry, bubba."

"Give each other a hug and apologize, you're meant to be mates." Liam instructed, giving them each a small nudge.

Brooklyn scowled, which Liam was growing the loathe because she looked like Zayn whenever she'd get upset - not to mention she was developing Zayn's attitude, shocking enough because she only sees him on weekends now. But if her attitude continues, they may have to reconsider having supervised visitations again.

"I'm sorry sister," Aybrum grumbled as he gave her a hug.

She nodded, "Sorry brother."

"There, now go play and behave yourselves." Liam stood them up, gently patting their bums and watched them run off with Laci.

Over the last few months Niall's taken a step back and let Liam take over parenting, not that he wasn't involved with Aybrum but he was allowing Liam to handle the disagreements between the kids.

Their methods seemed to be working because whenever the kids would argue, Liam's presence was enough to silence them. Knowing he wasn't one they could mess with, unlike Niall who often gave in to them.

Liam and Niall had been going strong the last couple months, nothing's came between them and they felt both secure in the relationship. Niall stopped worrying about Liam straying ages ago, learning to trust him and when he said their little family was all he needs to be happy.

When Liam would leave for tours Niall would stay back with Brooklyn and Aybrum, then for the last month of tour, they would fly to wherever Liam was and stay with him for the last few weeks.

Giving the kids time to see their dad, experience new parts of the world and Brooklyn was allowed to spend some extended time with Zayn, which made everyone happy.

They might of had a rocky start but once they each found their places, everything went a lot smoother and drama was practically a thing of the past.

__________________________________

(authors note: I know a lot of you are going to scream and shout at me for ending this story but it was honestly time, I wasn't updating and I didn't want to leave it sit without giving you guys some piece of mind as to how it would end. So hopefully this sufficed and you aren't too upset with me.

Are you happy with their individual endings?

Comment, comment, comment!!!)