16: Miss

Once again the almighty Kusuo woke up with a headache.
Rau...

Today is the day.

But something's wrong... was that...

Aw crap.

Weekend

You wake up near noon and yawn for a straight 10 seconds to roll out of bed. You fix yourself something for breakfast while scrolling through your phone.

You
"So we doin anything today"

Yoriko
"Srry I'm with my family today :("

You
"Yeet"
"You gotta do what you gotta do lol"
"See ya monday"

Yoriko
"Yup......."
"K bai~"

You sigh and finish up your breakfast. Maybe you'll go out and walk somewhere... but your weeaboo* butt says anime is calling.

"Honey! We're going out today get ready ok?" Your dad calls you.

Well that answered your question.

Sighing, you are sad that your plans are spoiled, so you go to your room to get a sweater. In a couple minutes you are ready to go.

You and your dad head out into your car. "Wait... dad when did you get the car...?" You suspiciously ask while eyeing it. He chuckles darkly.

...

"I didn't tell you? Oh well I did what any sane person did. Go to the dealership..."
You sigh.
"Are you ok? You're not blacking our and being controlled by your inner demons are you?" He jokes.
You sigh again.

"Dad stop. Just no. Please don't."

"Whatever you say honey..."

The man starts the engine as you get into the passenger side. You exit the neighbourhood and go to the bigger city roads. On the highway your dad looks through the rear view mirror.

He turns on the radio. Some soft tunes play.
"What happened to that rock station..?" He mutters.
You smile ever so slightly, and turn your head out the window.
"What happened indeed..."

Suddenly he gasps. Instinctively one of his hands flies to your lap protectively and the car swerves dangerously.
"Dad what... Ah!" You cover yourself as a car narrowly misses the side of your own.
Through gritted teeth your dad swears and watches as the other car keeps going down the lane. Not one car stops, so not stopping he also kept driving.

Turning to you he asks if you're ok. You nod silently processing what had just happened.
It seemed so unreal...

"For sure I thought that car was going to hit us honey. The trajectory of the car was certain... I saw it... I-I..." He trails off and you glance around the car.
You both sit in grim silence until you be to quieter roads.
The radio doesn't help.

Soon enough you reach a big mall.
"Want to go get something to eat first?" Your dad asks you.

"Yeah sure!" You perk up, trying to lighten up.

Your dad orders, and the man at the counter smiles absentmindedly.
You try to smile but stop.
He doesn't even know what happened... when will dad say anything?

You glance back at the dude at the counter and he's already serving someone else.
That's it, in a couple of seconds we're forgotten.

You look up to your dad but he looks over your shoulder.
"... are we going to talk about it?"

"Not now."

You clench your fists. "Then when?!"

"Honey please-"

"No! Are you serious? We almost got killed and we're eating out? How does this make any sense?! Come on-"

"(Y/n)." Your dad firmly states your name and you stop.
Just like that, he overpowers me.

"Calm down. We can talk all about it, later."

Just like someone else... who never gave a damn.

"Please, you're making a scene."

But I don't want to back down. I don't want to sit and let things go-

Your dad meets your crazed gaze. You see yourself in his eyes, your familiar features originating from his.

"Ha! Silly me!"
"I got worked up over nothing didn't I?" You strain.

Going uncrossed Saiki sighs. What the hell... she's got more issues than the other rich brat...

But Saiki pauses.

"Yare yare. Would you start acting normal for once?!"

\-_—————-
**Weaboo as an anime lover

Boom! Extended! Next one!!!