14: Vision

Saiki wakes with a start.

The esper holds his head in agony as he receives a vague vision in the form of a massive headache.

A blonde ran through empty streets yelling for help. A black figure streaked after him, muttering; "Let me make this quick..."

"Ah great. Someone's going to die today, and who gets stuck with the job? Me. Kusuo Saiki to the rescue. Hooray."

Later

Saiki sits all day mulling over his vision. Using his clairvoyance he regularly checks up on Rau. The kid was... not that obnoxious... unlike Teruhashi, he thinks genuinely, even if he does have his moments.
Wow, an almost regular person.

But Saiki can't help but notice you sometimes... you're just there, doodling in your notebook or talking to Itano. Sometimes he can hear your scattered thoughts and it was... interesting.

You were steaming over this other boy, but that's all he could catch. Your impassive facade was impressive he'll give you that though.
You tuck a strand of your (h/c) hair and Saiki's breathing hitched.

Were you possibly the killer?

No...
but...

"Ai buddy how's it going!"
Saiki was able to catch himself before he blew up Nendou from the inside out, this was the only kid whom he could not read.

Sometimes he even forgets that this hulking boy even exists, as Saiki has to keep tabs on all of Japan. Speaking of Japan... This day kept him on edge, of course, but he still couldn't help but think... it is kind of boring. Yes the students here are anything but boring, but still it was the norm.
He watches, and he waits. But Saiki can not locate Rau's stalker or killer. You'd assume the killer would hang around him.

Unless...

No. You couldn't possibly be like that. Even if you were great a dodgeball, you get distracted to easily, evidence; You were currently looking out the window as a bug crawls across it.

Man... bugs sure are interesting...
You think, quite the opposite of Saiki's mindset about those creepy-crawly creatures.

Wonder what it would be like to be one... oh shOoT I forgot to copy this down!
You think again, though somehow this one was surprisingly clear.
It was almost... forced?

Maybe this boy you were fuming about was really a bad thing...
Was he a past tormentor...?
Lo...lo....
Eck, I can't even say that word properly it's disgusting...
Saiki thinks.

The strawberry boi waits for the end of the day.
This will certainly be most interesting.

Deleted chapter extra:

During lunch you were jittery.
You hoped no one notices, but there are two things going on that you don't like.

That Rau kid was annoying as heck now, and there was a foreign number on your phone.
And there was only one person...
One person...
One god-fricken dammit person
Who would dare text you-

Curious, Saiki leans in a bit though he has no problem hearing your fragmented thoughts. After finding out that the culprit of his somewhat blocked telepathy was just a family heirloom of sorts, he could relax knowing that you didn't hold any... big secrets.

You seem to be over that mild cough now, but you are as grumpy and impassive as ever.
You couldn't wait to go home and crash though, -abandoning the homework that was already done.

——/————/—
Not even 500 words yet yeesh

Mar/4/2019 : henlo. So I'm editing my chapters again lol I'm kind of back with updating i guess. Do you guy got notifications when I update these or just when a new chapter is up?