Welcome to hell!

Chapter 12

Today is the day I die. The day I go to hell and meet the devil. The devil they call Hunter Anderson.

"Good morning princess. How was your sleep?" asks a voice. I turn around to see the devil himself. "Horrible." I reply.

"How come?" he asks smirking. How I wish I can punch him. I put on a fake smile. "You were in it........and I couldn't kill you." I say smiling.

"Ah ah ah." he says wiggling his index finger I'm my face. If only I could bite it, that'll show him.

"You can't say anything mean remember?" he says smirking. I growl at him. I get out of bed and drag myself into the bathroom, I close the door behind me. "Hurry up I'm taking you to school today." I hear Hunter say from outside the door.

I swing the bathroom door open. "No way dude I have a car for a reason." I say. "What you don't like my motorcycle." he says pouting. "No that's not it I just want to drive myself to school." I explain.

"That's a little harsh you don't want to be seen with me. I thought we were friends. So you want to drive yourself to school?" he asks.

"No. Wait no I mean-" he cuts me off. "Okay than if you don't want to drive yourself to school I'll take you. Hurry up!!!" he yells as he runs out the door.

What just happened? That's it I'm ganna kill him.

You can't.

Why not?!?!?

You owe him remember?

Ahhhh!!! This is so not fair

I groan and shut the bathroom door. I take a bath, and brush my teeth. I dry myself of. I walk into my closet. I didn't feel like putting on much today. So I put on a black skinny jeans and a huge Piece The Veil T-shirt. I put on some black convers.

I grab my back pack and my phone off the table stand. I run downstairs, and run into the kitchen. "Hey Sapphire. What would you like for breakfast?" asks Austin.

"Nothing. I'll just eat a yogurt." I say while opening the fridge. I grab a yogurt and a spoon. I walk over to a stool, I sit down, and start eating.

"Did you get in trouble with Hunter about the prank? Me and the boys did his forcing us to wash his car. Pluse we each have a bruise on the cheek." he says.

I look up at him and the rest of the boys that were sitting around the island. He wasn't kidding they each had a bruised cheek.

"Ouch. Well my punishment is far worst." I tell him. Hunter walks into the kitchen with a huge smirk on his face.

He walks up to me and grabs my yogurt and spoon. He starts eating my breakfast. I'm ganna- breath Sapphire just breath his just trying to get to you.

I give him a huge fake o'l smile and got myself another yogurt. I look around and the rest of the boys had a shock expression on.

"Ummm. Please explain why your not beating the crap out of him right now for taking your food." asks Tyler. I groan. "The fu-" Hunter clears his throat and gives me a smirk.

"I mean Hunter comes up with good punishments. I'm suppose to be nice to him. That means no cursing, no sarcasm, no physically or, emotionally hurting him, I can't punch him if he hugs me, I can't kill him if he takes my food, Oh and I can't frown." I explain.