Paranoid

Chapter 19
      I think it'll just be better if I ignored what's his face for a while. I feel like his planning my death. Well I feel like most people are. But this time I'm sure of it.

           School just ended so I head over to my locker to get the books I need. I then head outside to Chase's car so he could give me a ride back to the Anderson's place. I lean on his car and wait for him. While waiting I watch the other kids leave.

            Once Chase finally came I climb into the passenger seat. As Chase is pulling out of the parking lot I hear someone calling my name. I look out the window to see an angry Hunter.

        I look frantically at Chase. "Hurry up let's go! Drive man! Drive! Go! Go! Go!" I yell. With that he speeds off out the school's exit. Once we are a good distance from the school he stops at a stop light.

          He turns to look at me with a huge smirk on his face and a cocked eyebrow. I didn't give him the satisfaction so I turn to look out the car's window. Avoiding his mischievous and judging eyes.

        "Sooo...what is up with you and lover boy?" he asks still smirking. I roll my eyes. "Nothing." I state blankly. "Don't call him that." I add on with a mumble.

          Chase let's out a scoff. "I think lover boy's speeding motorcycle heading our way disagrees." with that he parks near a sidewalk. I poke my head out the window.

        I watch as a furious Hunter heads our way with a blazing fire in his eyes. I pull my head back in and turn to Chase. "Why did you stop?!?!" I yell. Chase just chuckle. "Babe I love you and all but I'm not dying tonight." with that he un-buckles my seatbelt than lean over and opens the car door.

         Before I could slap Chase, and shut the door two arms wrap around me and yanks me out of the car. Hunter then starts dragging me towards his bike. I frantically start yelling, screaming, kicking, and punching. Although after a while I have no luck so I just give up and start pouting. I watch as Chase's car drives off. I hate his guts now.

         Hunter sets me down on his motorcycle and hands me he's helmet, but I refuse to take it and just continue pouting. Hunter let's out a loud sigh. He then traps me between his arms by placing both his hands on the sides of my thighs. He then bends down to my eye level.

            He start leaning in. "Listen here. For the next few weeks I want you to stay by my side no matter what. I will drive you to school and home. Anytime you want to go somewhere you tell me and I'll drive you. You will not talk to anyone I don't know and I don't like or trust. If you have any problems you come to me. Understand." He states in a  dangerous voice. I nod repeatedly like a bobble head.  He let's out another sigh. "I'm doing this for your safety. Please trust me." he whispers while caressing my cheeks with his thumb.

           I want to ask him what's going on but I know that, that's probably a dumb move. After a while of silence we head off home. During the ride I constantly think about what Hunter said. We come to a stop. I look up and look around but we were no were near home. Hunter gets off and walks into the woods.

            I quickly get off and run after him. "Hunter!" I yell catching up to him. So it's getting dark and I'm in the woods with my neighbor who I don't really know very well that's acting weird. To top it all off he has a quiet astonishing criminal record. I smell danger in every corner.

          We then come to a stop by a tree. Hunter then pins me against the tree. "Stay still. Don't move. Don't go anywhere." I states. He then let's go and starts walking off. "Where are you going!" I yell. He turns back around. "I'll be waiting for you once your done. Please talk to him. His desperate." with that he gives me a reassuring smile then walks off.

         I stand there for a while shocked and confused. I still stay there for a while, but I start feeling a little paranoid. Alright really paranoid. I keep hearing noises. I'm about to run off but I'm pulled back.

           Arms wrap around me tightly. "I'm sorry." the voice whispers softly. The person then place their face in the crook of my neck. I then feel warm liquid falling on my shoulder.