More Ears, Wtf

Chapter 16

                Carter's P.O.V.
"YES IT IS! AND MAYBE YOU WOULD KNOW THAT IF YOU WOULD JUST LETTED ME FINISH AND STOPPED YELLING AT ME! THIS IS WHY MARCUS DIED! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU JUST COULDN'T GIVE HIM THE GOD DANM TIME OF A DAY TO EXPLAIN HIMSELF! EVERYTHING ISN'T ABOUT YOU, YOU JERK! OTHERS HAVE FEELINGS TOO, THEY ALSO HAVE STORIES TO TELL!!! SO DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND SHUT UP AND LISTEN FOR OUNCE YOU HOT HEAD!!!" Sapphire yells at me.

      She quickly runs upstairs, and I hear the door close. Marcus...that name keeps ringing in my head. She's right, it is my fault. I didn't listen to him...I should've just listened...I was just so mad...it's my fault...all of it...it's all my fault...

   ⚡⚡⚡⚡ Flash Back⚡⚡⚡⚡

   "DUDE WOULD YOU HURRY UP!!! BY THE TIME YOUR ONE THE FOOTBALL GAME WILL BE OVER!!!" Marcus yelled. I laugh at him comment. Today is the big day. It's the last game, if our high school team win we're going to the championship.

   But Kevin is taking forever to get ready. And we have 25 minutes till the game start. "HURRY UP PRINCESS!" I yelled. The other guys start laughing. A minute later Kevin came jogging down the stairs. He smirked at up and gave us all the bird.

      We laughed some more then ran to Marcus's car. We were all so pumped. "Men we're going to beat the Manatees so badly." yelled Marcus over the music that was blaring from the car. I gave him a high five. "You know it Buddy."

   ~~~~~~ ON THE FIELD~~~~~~~
   *I'm skipping some scenes so we're at the 1st half-time*

Narrator:  Things aren't looking so good for the Lions. It seems to be that one of their players has sprained an ankle. This is now a weak link in the team for them. Not only that but the Manatees have so far massacred them.  Wonder what they have planned in mind to win this game?

    °°°°°°°°°Carter's P.O.V.°°°°°°°°°°°

        Alright guys I know things are looking really bad with Kevin out and all, but we can still win this. This is just...well a bad moment in the game. It's like what happened in our last game. Things looked hopeless, but we still made it now didn't we?" I asked everyone as we huddled up.

      "Yeah." I hear them mumble. "WHAT WAS THAT!" I yelled. "YES" they yell back. "EXACTLY NOW LET'S STOP BEING WHINY BRATS, AND GET OUT THERE AND WIN THIS!" I yelled. The group started cheering. I smiled at them all, and ran towards coach.

   "We need another player." I stated. "Yeah I know...got anyone in mind?" he asked cocking an eyebrow up. I look at the rest of players that sat on the bench. "VINCENT, YOUR IN!" I yelled then ran back to the field.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Narrator: Alright everyone it's now the second half-time, the teams are now tied with a game score of 28 to 28. Now there's only so little time left. It looks like Carter, the captain of the lions is making a winning pass, but Hector of the Manatees just head butted him. Oh look out ladies and gentlemen it looks like the lions win the state championship.

     °°°°°°°°° Carter's P.O.V°°°°°°°°

   After the game Cameron decided to throw a party for our winning. So we all headed to the party.

"Gaahhh. Can this dude be any slower?" Danny asked being inpatient as usual. I chuckled at his child like attitude.

       "Dude chill-ax, see we're here." he sayed laughing at Danny. Ounce we got at the party, we got out the door and head inside the house. I looked around till my eyes landed on the blonde I was looking for.

      "Hey baby!" Emily yelled over the music. "Hey" I replyed. "Great game, you guys are so awesome!" she yelled. I laughed at her cheerfulness.

"Thanks, come on let's go get a drink."

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Several shots later...

"Hey d-dude, Ben my man" I slurred.

Ben turned around and started to laugh.

"Dude what the hell your drunk, go drink some water our something."

I furiously started shaking my head.

"Have you seen, uh what's his name again? Idk but he has purple eyes and brown, and green hair. Have you seen him?" I asked.

      Ben gave me a questioning look. "What?" I asked. "Dude you mean Marcus? Plus he has green eyes abd purple, and brown hair." I started laughing "Yeah that's him, so have you seen Barney?"

        Ben started chuckling "Yeah he went upstairs somewhere." I patted him on the back and stumbled up stairs.

"Hey has anyone seen Barney!!?!" I yelled. They gave me looks and ignored me. "Fine, you douches."

          I felt sick, and dizzy. I ran to the nearest bathroom. I open the door and...
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oooh cliff hanger =w= sorry.
But I will upate soon, just have to think of something. I don't know. n_n