SACRIFICE

Chapter 7

Sapphire's P.O.V.

I wake up from bed with a horrible headache. All that smoke from the burned food last night must've got to me.

I get out of bed and take a quick shower. That's when it hit me. Literally I walked into the wall.

But back to my point. Todays Saturday. The day my parents are leaving. My brother and I are ganna be stuck at a strangers place for 5 HOLY MONTH.

I put on a Jean short and a white tank top. I style my hair to the side, and put on some lip gloss on. I look at the clock and saw it was only 5:30 AM.

So I call up Kayla, Rachael, Jasmine, and Jade. I think Penalopy is already here she and Carter are always together well sometimes. Hope he marry her. I wait till someone picks up.

"Hello?" says a sleepy Jade.

"Hey Jady baby." i say.

"Sapphire? First off that nick name is stupid, and second WHY IN THE HOLY MOTHER OF GRAVY ARE YOU CALLING ME AT 5:55 IN THE MORNING. YOU CANT BE AS SMOKING HOT AS ME JUST LIKE MAGIC. I NEED MY SLEEP. YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION OR I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU. I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE !!!!!!" She screams I pulled the phone away from my ears so I don't go death. Well isn't she a bunch of sunshine.

"I'm moving." I said not fully explaining so she could listen. Technically I'm not lying. I am moving but just next door.

"WHAT!!!" She yells and once again I have to pull the phone away from my ear.

"Well actually were not moving. I'm moving, but just next door. My parents are going on a business work thing-y for 5 months or so. Carter and I will be staying at the neighbor's place. BUT I DONT KNOW WHO ARE NEIGHBORS ARE! I know they have 2 sons and the youngest son's 4 friends are also ganna be staying over. I'LL HAVE TO DEAL WITH 7 GUYS. MY DAD AND CARTER IS ALREADY ENOUGH! We're leaving today at 7:00 and I need my girls to be there. Also the nick name is awesome." I explain.

"Be there in 5 with the girls." she say than hangs up. I went down stairs and made breakfast for everyone.

There was a note on the table

Princess me and your mom are at the neighbors. We're all coming over in a few.

- Mr. Awesome

I roll my eyes at my dad immatureness. Everyone knows I'm the only awesome one in this house.

The door bell rang I went to open it, at the same time Penalopy and Carter came down stair. God knows what they do in that room.

I open the door and am knock down by hugs. "Don't worry baby girl we cam up with plans." says Jasmine.

"What plan?" asks Carter while eating one of the pancakes I made.

"A plan that will prevent Sapphire from being tortured by 7 flippin guy-babies." explained Jade.

"Guy-babies? Seriously?" asks Penalopy. "Yup, as serious as a. .......Sapphire!" says Rachel. "Ha ha oh god. Have fun with that, Sappire's never serious." Carter says between laughs.

"I can to." I say trying not to laugh, because I know that's so true. I'm not so serious only if I mean business.

"Sure you can, and hey I'll be there I can protect you." Carter says still laughing.

"Sure you will." says Penalopy while patting him on the had like a dog. Well try to at least but succeeded. Carter's pretty tall.

We all start laughing. "Sapphire God do I feel sorry for you." says Kayla.

"I feel sorry for myself too." I add in.

"Carter shut the hell up I have a plan let's kill your neighbor." Jade says while going into the kitchen and grabbing a knife.

"No we don't want to go to jail!" cries Rachel as they all ran into the kitchen to stop Jade. They start arguing.

I got a stupid idea."Hey guys!" I yell. "What?" they yell back.

"Ashley. Katchadourian. You were supposed to be watching the door. YOU. WERE SUPPOSED TO BE WATCHING THE DOOR. YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE WATCHING THE DOOR. ASHLEY KATCHADOURIAN. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THESE ARE, ASHLEY KATCHADOURIAN? THESE ARE A LITTLE GIRL'S ARMS. A LITTLE GIRL WITH DREAMS, WITH LEGS, WITH A HEAD. SHE'S A PENCIL. SHE'S A SWIZZLE STICK! YOU CAN USE HER AS A POOL NOODLE! AND NOW I'M HOLDING UP HER ARMS! I'M HOLDING THEM BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T WATCH THE DOOR. A GIRL LOST HER ARMS, ASHLEY KATCHADOURIAN. A GIRL LOST HER ARMS. DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT HAS TRANSPIRED WHILE YOU WERE IN PEARL HARBOR? SEEING A JAPANESE MUSEUM? WE HAD OUR OWN PEARL HARBOR HERE TODAY. OH MY GOD. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US? YOU LITERALLY BOMBED US! LIKE THE JAPANESE YOU ARE. AND ME. I'M BEN AFFLECK. I'M BEN AFFLECK, AND I'M HOLDING TWO GIRL'S ARMS. AND YOU'RE CUBA GOODING JUNIOR, DISAPPOINTING EVERYBODY. LIVE WITH THAT!" I yell.

They look at me like I'm crazy then went into the kitchen and they came back with knives in their hands each. OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE.

"Guys. ......were f-friends right." I stuttered. They kept on coming closer chanting "SACRIFICE SACRIFICE SACRIFICE SACRIFICE SACRIFICE SACRIFICE SACRIFICE SACRIFICE SACRIFICE SACRIFICE SACRIFICE SACRIFICE SACRIFICE SACRIFICE SACRIFICE SACRIFICE SACRIFICE."

I made a run for the door. These people are psycho. Before I get to the door it swings open. Revealing an amused mom, and dad. A shock Hunter Anderson and his gangs of retarded monkeys. Austin, Alex, Tyler, James, a women that looks just like Hunter a cute redheaded little girl, and a smirking Caleb.

"Mr.Monkey face!" I yell.

MAN DO I HAVE A BAD FEELING ABOUT THIS.