More Hyper Than A Drunken Monkey On Crack

CHAPTER 3                                
    __________________________________________

     Hey my peeps , okay I'm doing my best to complete at least 3 chapters in just today I have no idea why but I'm just going to. Hope you like this chapter. Don't forget to comment and vote - Rosie

(3 million years later I'm still crying from how bad this is)

Peace✌

__________________________________________

                      5 minutes later..........

                    Sapphire 's P.O.V.

       "Sapphire Natasha Wilson, How In The Holy Mother Of Gravy Can You Eat A Whole Pack Of Oreos under 3 Minutes !!!?!?" Kayla practically barks a me.

     You see right now I'm running for my dear life and it feels fantastic!!!  Please note the highly overload use of sarcasm.

        I'm running and jumping over tables. What can I say I'm full of sugar. "Well...as you may know I haven't eaten anything so far...and well I had a pack of Oreo in my bag...and I have 2 hands and a mouth.  So well you know the rest. I ate it okay I ate it. Sheesh just sue me already for being hungry!!!" I yell trying to sound as innocent as possible. But failing miserably.

         "I will run if I were you " Jasmine says. "Baby girl you don't have to tell me that twice." I say as I run out the room and into a small corner. I watch as they pass me by without noticing  just like they always do on T.V.

           THANK YOU TELEVISION!!!

       By the time they're out of sight I run back into the detention room. As I enter I close the door then turn to see Hunter and his gang of retarded monkeys staring at me with wide eyes.

           If I wanted to live I'll just have to kiss up to them for a second or two.

        "Hey...Hunter, Austin,  Tyler, James, Alex. Buddies...were buddies right? And buddies, well...watch out for one another. Well can you guys be a buddy and not tell them where I'm hiding because I...well I wanna live long enough to find my soul mate. And well with that I'll be hiding now." I said as I crawl under Hunter's  desk.

              3 minutes later........

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

            ✌ Hunter's P.O.V. ✌

      WOW..... that's all I can say about Sapphire so far. When she's on sweets she's more hyper than a drunken monkey on crack. SERIOUSLY. NO JOKE.

     Right now she's hiding under my table from her friends. They are pretty awesome so far, except that Chase kid Sapphire and him are way too close for my liking.

  "Where is she we know she's in here !!!" Jade yells. Yeah that's it.

       Neither my boys or I say anything. Then an evil idea comes to mind on how I can get Sapphire back for slapping me.

            "I know,  she's n- " but I get cut off by Sapphire punching my leg.

     "She's.....she's under the teachers desk." I say praying she believes me.

         Jade went to check under the teacher's desk. 5 seconds late Sapphire's head pops out. What the heck? The boys and I give each other  confused looks.

     How did she.... You know what forget it. "Way to blow my cover Hunter. I thought we were friends?" with that she gives me a wink and faces Jade.