ⓘⓣⓢ ⓟⓡⓐⓝⓚⓘⓝⓖ ⓣⓘⓜⓔ

Chapter 11

                 Sapphire's P.O.V

         BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! Smash!

That's what you get you stupid alarm, for trying to wake me up.

       "Shit!" I whisper yell. I got to hurry up. I got to get out of the house before Hunter wakes up. I run into the bathroom and take a quick shower.

      I wrap myself in a towel and chang into a green tank top with a panda on it with a mustache, black denim shorts with spikes one the sides, a glittery blue and green mustache necklace with a cute nerdy glasses.

       For my hair I did a braided waterfall hairstyle. Not so hard. I grab a bottle of pink hair dye. I grab my book bag and stuffed my phone inside my pocket, along with my keys.

       I tip toe towards Hunters room. I slowly open the door and tip toe inside I slowly close the door behind me. I look around but there was no sign of Hunter. What the fuck?

        "Looking for me princesses?" asks a deep scary voice. Oh no. "Oh yes." says the voice. I turn around and come face to face with Hunter. Shit. I've been spotted.

    "What you got there?" he says nodding towards the hair dye in my hands. Mayday! Mayday! Abort mission! I repeat abort mission!

       There's only one thing to do at a time like this. Run! I run towards the window and jump out if it. I land on a tree branch. I start swinging from branch to branch till I reach the ground.

         I hear Hunter yelling through the window. I laugh as I ran towards my car. I got in and start the car. I see Hunter swinging the front the open so I sped off.

  ~~~~~~~~~At School~~~~~~~~~

           I run into the school and head straight towards my locker. I grab everything I need. I start running towards class, but two arms grab me by the waist tightly and starts dragging me towards the empty art room.

          I kick, punch, and yell but it was no use since I'm being dragged backwards and the person is behind me.

          Ounce we were in the room I was spun around to see an amuse Austin. Alex, James, and Tyler behind him. They engulf me in a group hug.

        "Oh my god you are the best." yells a super happy Tyler I gave them a confused look. I don't get it. James rolls his eyes, and takes out his phone and shows me the pic I took of Hunter's room.

         "That was awesome. You have to join our team!" yells a hyper Austin. Hmmmmm I thought he was mean, and cold hearted. Guess not.  

           "What team?" I ask. They look at each other with creepy smiles, then look back at me. To be honest I'm really scared right now.

           "We have a team were we pull pranks on people. Sometimes for fun, sometimes for revenge, sometimes for money." Austin says with a smirk. Now where have I seen that from?

         I really didn't need to think much.

"I'm in!" I yell. "This is ganna be so fun. Who's are first victim?" I ask. They gave me a huge smile, and a bone crushing hug.