Bitter Tongues

Chapter 23
I absolutely dread waking up in the morning, I seriously feel like every morning I have a hangover. Maybe that's why Hunter is always cranky. Too much booze from parties. I mean the guy is more grouchy than Oscar from sesemi street. And Oscar has he's shit together, even though he is practically a hobo, with a worm for a friend.

With that disturbing thought in mind I start rolling out of bed, and crawling to the bathroom once I hit the floor. Just too lazy. I get ready for school and just ended up slapping on a sweatshirt, sweatpants, and converse. And putted my hair in a ponytail with a side swept bang.

I grab my bag, and phone and start heading down the steps, and into the kitchen. "Morning baby si-" Carter stops mid sentence, as he stares at me with an arched eyebrow. "Ummm Sapphire, last time I checked there wasn't a cartoon marathon, Horror film fest, or a hobo convention." he states.

"Well sorry for not dressing up for the god danm queen of England, Mr. Perfection." I spit out coldly. "Well ain't someone in a peachy mood this morning." Hunter states dryly coming up from behind me. He starts making he's way towards me, but I give him a glare before grabbing an apple, and walking out of the house.

"Where the hell do ou think you going?!??!" Hunter yells behind me as I start walking down the side walk. "To school you douche! Where else?!?" I yell back bitterly. The idiot yanks me back by my bookbag. "First of never speak to me in that tone. Second your not going anywhere without me, or someone under my authorities. Third stop being such a pest this morning." he demands. That got me boiling. I get myself out of his grip.

"If I'm such a pest than LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!!!. I don't need you babysitting me, and criticizing me and the things I do. You have your own life, so stay out of mine. I don't need you!!!" I shout at him coldly.

Hunter flinched but then just got more mad. "You think I want to be in your stupid life. Your nothing more than an annoying twat who can't comprehend shit. If it wasn't for me you would be dead by now. So maybe you should be a bit more greatful." he says through clenched teeth.

"I'll be greatful for the shit you put me through when I'm dead." I spit out harshly. "Well get ready baby girl because that might be closer than you think. You better get your act straight or I'll leave you for dead." he spits back. "Well go ahead then I can use the vacation!" I yell back as I walk away towards the bus stop to our school. "Well hope you have a nice one!" he yells back.

"Hope you fall in a ditch, full of clowns." I whisper to myself as I got on the bus as it stops at the stop and opens the door.
---------------------------------------------------
Hunter's P.O.V.
Man the girls so stubborn! Can't blame her though I did start it all. Plus I'm the one who ot myself into this. I wanted a fighter and I got one. Just hope she listens to me. I seriously don't want anything happening to her.
Stubborn little kitty. God give me strength with this one.