Teenagers

Thank you for 1k, reads and 100 votes! I love you guys, as a present you get a tomato from Spain's garden. Ich leibe dich~ *Starts listening to teenagers by My Chemical Romance*

Atlanta

"I was about to leave," I said turning around, seeing Helen and her proxies.

"Really and with these guys, what were you gonna do? Teach them one of those crappy languages that you know," Helen said sneering, Germany, Prussia and Romano all looked pissy.

"Just so jou know, one of zhose 'crappy' languages, is mein language," Prussia said, narrowing his eyes at Helen.

"Wait what, really? It's different coming from any of you though, cause she's a slut," Helen said, pointing at me.

"She's-a not a slut, she-a just had her-a first kiss yesterday, compared to-a you, when you-a had your first kiss at-a what, ten," Romano growled.

"Guys, let's just go, and get some gelato or something," I said, trying to get them to leave it alone.

"Bella, we-a can't, she-a shouldn't be mean to-a someone as-a pretty as you," Italy said, smiling.

"If you aren't coming with me, I'll leave myself, and then eat gelato all by myself," I said walking away.

"Wait-a up ragazza, we're-a coming with you," Romano said, walking up to me, the rest following, leaving Helen and her proxies alone.

"Ve~ let's-a get some gelato," Italy said, skipping ahead.

"I vill call zhe limo, to get us und drop us off at an icecream parlor," Germany said taking out his phone.

"Dude no need, I got magic," I said pulling out my wand, and creating a portal.

"Ja, ve're calling for zhe limo," Germany said, making me feel like England in Paint it White, when they need a plan and England suggests magic and they turn him down.

"I feel hurt, hold Lovi," I said, throwing myself into Lovi's arms, and in return he dropped me.

"You don't just-a throw yourself-a into someone's-a arms," Roma shouted at me.

"But- Fine, Feli hold me," I said, throwing myself into the other Italians arms, and instead of getting dropped I got hugged.

"Ve, okay bella," Feli said, snuggling into my hair.

"Yay, see Lovi, Feli likes me," I said smiling, and hugging Italia.

"Yea, yea whatever," Southern Italia said, frowning.

I let go of Feli, and started singing Teenagers, just to annoy them, and by them I mean Luddy and Roma.

"They're gonna clean up your looks,

With all the lies in the book,

To make a citizen out of you.

Because they sleep with a gun,

And keep an eye on you son,

So they can watch all the things that you do.

Because the drugs never work,

They're gonna give you a smirk,

Cause they got methods of keeping you clean.

They're gonna rip up your heads,

Your aspirations to shred,

Another cog in the murder machine.

They said,

All teenagers scare the living shit outa me,

They could care less,

As long as someone'll bleed.

So darken your clothes,

Or strike a violent pose,

Maybe they'll leave you alone,

But not me!

The boys and girls in the clique,

The awful names at the stick,

Your never gonna fit in much, kid.

But if your troubled and hurt,

What you've got under your shirt,

Will make them pay for the things that they did!

They said-"

"Shut the hell-a up, ragazza," Romano said, obviously pissed off.

"Vell, zhe limo is here," Germany said, pointing to the limo.

"Oh okay, cool," I said, getting into the limo first.

"Kesesese, zhe awesome me vill sit next to jou," Prussia shouted, sitting next to me.

"But I-a wanted to sit-a next to her," Italy said, frowning a bit.

"Feli, you can sit on my others side," I said, to him, sweat dropping.

"Oh silly me," Italy said, smiling and sitting to my right.

Germany rolled his eyes, but had a small smile on his face, as he sat on Italy's other side. Romano scowled at the two of them, but sat next to Prussia. Japan then took the farthest seat to the left, making sure to sit next to no one.

"Hey Prussia, what's your favorite color," I asked the Prussian, when the limo took off.

"Uhhh, probably black," Prussia answered, "Why do you want to know?"

"Because I'm aloud to know things about my friends," I replied, "What about you Romano, what's you favorite color?"

"Tomato red," Romano answered simply.

"Ve~ mine is-a green," Italy said smiling.

"I rike my frag corors,"Japam answered, with his cute accent.

"Vell I like-" I cut off the German.

"Nein, I did not tell jou to speak," I said, pointing at him.

"But-"

"Nein!"

"Hahahaha, that's what you-a get you-a stupid potato bastard," Romano shouted, pointing at the German.

"We are here," Japan said, pointing at the shop full of Gelato!

"Yay!" Italy and I yelled in synch, running out of the car, with the others following.

•~•~•~•~•~•Mini TimeSkip•~•~•~•~•~•

Once we all finished our Gelato, we went back to school, so we could pick up the others.

"Vell schools over zhey should-" Germany was cut off yet again.

"We're here, how have you been mi little tomato," Spain said, jumping in the car, followed by the rest.

"Well that was easy," I said, getting a magical 'That was easy' button, and hitting it.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

That's it sorry it's short, Wattpad kept deleting my saved progress, so I had to wait a bit for it to save. But here it is! Thanks again for the votes and reads! Also if your a Homestuck fan, check out the first chapter of my Homestuck fanfic, For Better Or For Worst? Okay that's all for now!