Rainbow Potato and Hanging with the BTT

Alright now you finally get to find out what Atlanta, Prussia and Romano did to the German Potato!!!!!!!!

Chapter Fifteen:

Atlanta's

"Haha you look-a so stupid, with your big bushy mustache like some hipster at a highschool party!" Romano shouted pointing at Germany, and laughing.

"Rainbow potato!" I shouted at Germany, maybe I should explain what we did to the potato.

We had dyed Germany's hair the different colors of the rainbow, pasted a blond giant mustache on his face and drew the Prussian flag on his face. I dyed his hair, Romano did the mooshtache and Prussia obviously did the flag.

Prussia came in holding his stomach, while laughing his ass off, soon that attracted all the countries that came in, and Japan snapped a few pictures. Then Japan noticed Prussia, Romano and I and took a few pics, probably because we had stuff on our face, Romano had the mooshtache, I had a Prussian flag and Prussia had rainbow kitty whiskers, courtesy of me.

"We should take a group photo," I said to Japan snickering, he nodded and held up his camera while I stood with Romano, Prussia and a reluctant Germany.

"Wourd you rike to see the pictures?" Japan asked after he took a few pics.

"Yeah, sure that seems cool," I said smiling going over to Japan he showed me the pics and might I say we looked ridiculous, "Ah great pictures Japan-senpai, great pictures."

"Arigato Atranta-san," Japan said while bowing, when he bowed I patted him on the head, making countries look at me like, 'Da fuk?'

"Well I would like everyone to leave the room now," I said pointing to the door, the nations all filed out and I shut the door locking it, before stepping in the bathroom to take a Japanese bath.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•one expensively long Japanese bath later•~•~•~•~•~•

I wrapped a towel around my hot bod, as I steeped out the drained bathtub, and proceeded to the closet, in which the Bad Touch Trio was hiding.... Seriously!

"Guys what the fuck are you doing," I asked looking at them with a bored look.

"Vell ve thought ve should pick out vhat jou vould vear," Prussia said smirking.

"Okay? Well then what did you pick out," I asked wrapping the towel tighter.

"Ohonhonhon 'ere now get changed," France said shoving something in my arms before getting out the closet (pffft getting out the closet) with the rest of the BTT and shutting the door.

The outfit was a baby blue dress with a belt, white stockings and a pair of black flats. There was also a note attached, written in French... well it read:

'Once you are done getting dressed, I shall do your hair

~Love, The Country of Love'

I sweatdropped at the letter and got dressed before getting out of the closet, to an awaiting France, Spain and Prussia.

"Aww you look muy bonita," Spain said while hugging me.

"Ahhh mucho gracias España," I said to Spain who smiled and let me go.

"Ohonhonhon, now it's time for your 'air," France said smirking while dragging me to the bathroom followed by Spain and Prussia.

"Now 'ow shall I do your 'air," France said while inspecting my hair, then he smiled, "I know what to do mon ami!"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•One hair style later, brought to you by Spain's cafe•~•~•~•~•~•

I looked in the mirror my hair was up in a pony tail and two locks of hair down on either side... it looked like France's hair when he put it up, I don't think it's a coincidence.

"Well then mon ami, what do you think,"france asked smiling, I replied with, "It looks great France merci."

"Ohonhonhon vous êtes le bienvenu mom ami (your welcome)," France said to me while dragging me out of the bathroom showing me off to Spain and Prussia who had gone outside.

"Jou look hübsch frau (pretty)," Prussia said smirking.

"Si es muy bonita," Spain said smiling, "Now why don't we go to the mall and have fun!"

"Uhh okay and danke Prussia and gracias España," I said leading the three out my room, and heading downstairs.

Upon our arrival everyone stared and England asked, "Why were you with those bloody perverts, especially the frog!?"

"Angleterre we just did 'er hair, and picked out what she should wear nothing bad," France said.

"Yep he's not lying," I said giving a light smile.

"Also I found something interesting," France said making us all look at him confused even Spain and Prussia.

"Vhat are jou talking about," Prussia asked.

"It seems Atlanta 'as an ahoge," France said moving a few bits of my hair and a curl popped out, it was like Canadia's curl but it curled again at the end like the Italians and stayed up.

"Oh I forgot I had that," I said bluntly.

"Wow-a bella, I-a can't believe you-a have a curl just like me and-a fratello," Italy said smiling and then hugged me.

"Yea it's also kinda like a mix between yours and Canada's," I said earning a chorus of 'Who?' from all the nations. "Forget I said anything."

"Well then mon ami shall we go to the mall," France asked smiling, I jumped in the air and shouted, "Hella yes broha!"

"Wait, you're going with THEM!" America shouted pointing at the BTT, "Uh yea, why not?"

"Hmm I don't know they're perverts," Iggy said frowning at me.

"Well who cares, now I'm gonna go so bye," I shouted waving at them before dragging the three countries behind me.

"So instead of going to the mall wanna go to my house," I asked with a smile.

"Sure zhat sounds good," Prussia said, "But how are ve supposed to get zhere frau?"

"Easy, teleportation! Or I could check my phone and see if my house is somewhat close," I said with a derpy face.

"Ahh check your phone first," Spain said, still smiling.

"Okay," I said smiling and taking my phone out of my purse, "Vait vhen did jou get zhat?"

"Hmm the purse," I asked, they nodded, "I grabbed it when no one was looking."

"Okay vell zhen," Prussia said looking at me weirdly.

So I checked my phone to see how far I was from America, turns out a was a few houses away.... how did I not notice this before! I started walking in the direction of my house with them following. Once we got to my house Prussia shouted, "Vhat zhe hell jou lived zhis close!?"

"Yep and I didn't notice till now," I said walking up the lawn to my house.

When we got to the door I knocked and my sister opened the door, and her jaw dropped at the BTT.

"How are you surrounded by hot men!?" she shouted at me making me wince.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Well that's a wrap I hope y'all liked it whoooooooo talking like I'm from down south when I'm really from New York!

Atlanta: That prank played on Germany was awesome

Prussia: Jou called

Atlanta: ......nope

Author-san: Well can someone do the disclaimer

France: ohonhonhon of course I can, now zhe author does not own Hetalia, she only own Atlanta.

Author-san: *hugs France* Merci Francis