Let's Get Started

I don't know what I'm doing with my life anymore... To all the haters- who am I kidding, everyone loves me. Wow forty chapters, I'm so proud of myself.

Chapter Forty

Atlanta

Romano and I slipped through the portal, that opened up to my room.

"Help me pick out an outfit," I said, sticking my tongue out at him.

"Fine lets-a look," Romano said, as I threw the closet doors open.

"What to wear, what to wear," I murmured, thumbing through the different outfits.

"How-a bout this-a," Romano asked, holding up a purple dress.

"Nein," I shouted at him, looking through the dresses, "I must look awesome!"

"Kesesese jou called," Prussia said, appearing between some of my clothes, the bikinis....

"Where do you come from," I asked, my eyes wide in shock.

"Gute Zum Geburtstag(Happy Birthday)," Prussia shouted, "Also does it matter, vhere I come from, zhe only zhing is zhat ve have to get jou looking awesome!"

"Sí he's right, so we came along too," Spain said, appearing as well, were they just hiding in my closet, "Feliz Cumpleaños(Happy Birthday)!"

"Ohonhonhon oui, so we're 'ere to make you, beautiful," France said, appearing as well, yea they were totally hiding in my closet, "Joyeux Anniversaire(Happy Birthday)!"

"What-a the hell is-a wrong with-a you guys," Romano asked, I'm pretty sure it was a rhetorical question, but whatever.

"Aw c'mon they're just here to help me look, fabulous," I said, smiling.

"Sí, now we even got you a dress so, why don't you try it on," Spain said, shoving me out the closet, with a red dress, Romano was shoved right after me, with an outfit in hand.

We both got dressed, Romano helped me zip up the dress. Romano was wearing a suit with a red tie and dress shirt.

"Alright you guys can come out now," I called, to the losers.

"Ohonhonhon, you look so pretty, now let me do your 'air," France said, tugging me to the bathroom, "Prussia grab zhe shoes."

France took out a hair curler and a brush from who knows where, while Prussia put black heels on me.

"Okay so zhe brush is magically enchanted by England, to make jour hair grow out," Prussia said, "Und zhe curler is just a regular curler."

"Okay, go ahead, Sir France," I said and France started to work on my hair.

•~•~•TimeSkip•~•~•

"Cool my hair is long and wavy," I said peering into the mirror.

"Mon cher, turn so I can apply some lipstick," France said, lipstick in hand, I turned and he applied the lipstick.

"Vow jou look hot," Prussia commented, checking me out.

"I'm taken, boys," I said.

"Ohonhon you know you love us," France said.

"Yep sure, now I'm going to go show myself off to Romano," I said, walking out the bathroom, with the two boys in tow.

"Tú está muy bonita(you are very beautiful)," Spain cheered, giving me a hug.

"Sí, bella," Romano said, smiling a little and prying me out of France, Spain and Prussia's grip.

"Alright let's go wish my sister a happy birthday," I said, heading out the door, with Romano.