Sushi and yet more countries

Hello bitches, I love cats, and I love anime and Homestuck. I'm getting people besides my friend to read this, I feel so.... awesome kesesese!!!!

Chapter Thirteen

Atlanta

I woke up by someone tapping my shoulder, and then when I didn't open my eyes started shaking me.

"What the fuck man," I asked, opening my eyes with a growl

"Yo dudette, we're back in America so you can like uh, shop or whatever," 'Murica said holding up his hands in surrender.

"Hey 'Murica well let's go to your house then we can see what I shall do later," I said getting out of my seat and stretching.

"Yea okay dudette let's go," 'Murica said while dragging me out the jet with my bags in his hands. Then we got to an American flag limo and got in, seriously 'Murica I think you go slightly overboard on self-promotion.

When we got into the limo he started eating magical burgers, and I just listened to music and chilled. I got the awesome swag. when we got to his American flag mansion, he unlocked the door and showed me the room that was gonna be mine during my stay.

Luckily it was plainish it still had a game console and flat screen in one area, and a huge computer system. Then it had a water bed in one corner and then a huge walk-in closet. And of course a bathroom.... Wow...

"Uhh, America what's up with all this, it seems like this used to be someone's room," I said to America while sitting on the waterbed, it's so cool!

"Well dudette I thought that since you lived in America and can use magic like Iggy that you could make it the way you want, so I just put the basics which included gaming, a bed and a huge closet," he said it all in one sentence, what the hell America.

"Okay, then America," I said waving my hand, causing a magic door to appear, then I grabbed my wand and book from one of the bags, and grabbed a black cloak and performed my magic, while America stood there in awe, staring at my awesomeness.

When I finished the end result was just the room now having a magic room attached, the closet filled with cosplay and my clothes, a wall that was now a mini library of manga, fantasy and history, and anime posters all over the walls, feels like home already. America was just standing there in shock, so I waved my hand in front of his face causing him to snap out of his trance.

"Wow, this is so cool dudette," America said while going by and poking things to see if they were real.

"Eh it's okay, but now I'm hungry let's go out to eat at a sushi place," I said to him while putting away my cloak and my magic book, but I kept my wand with me.

"Sushi, why sushi, dudette," America asked confused, while leaning against the door.

"Because I like sushi, is that to much to ask America," I said as I switched my flats for a pair of boots in which I slide my wand.

"No not really, I guess we could go get some sushi," America said dragging me out the door, before I could say anything more.

•~•~TimeSkip to sushi place since I'm lazy~•~•

When we arrived at the sushi place America raced out the car with me in tow as he ordered a bunch of sushi. When the sushi got to us I noticed that Japan was here with Italy and Germany, why I don't know ask someone else.

"Hey Feli," I called out to the Italian who when he saw me dived at me for a hug, which I gladly accepted and hugged back, then I noticed Romano was also there grumbling stuff, with Spain next to him, wait there's also the rest of the allies and Prussia, so basically a good percent of people came.

"Ciao bella, how are you," Feli asked bouncing up and down.

"I'm good, but may I ask why so many countries are here," I asked him smiling.

"Well you-a see bella, America called saying he-a wanted us all to-a come over for a sleep over," Italy said, so America invited a bunch of people before his Halloween party to stay over, okay then.

I got up from where I was and went over to Romano who was sitting next to Spain, and it seemed that all the countries that came were sitting with us, wtf man.

"Hey Lovi," I said sitting down next to him, and Spain nudged him and started talking to the rest of BTT.

"Hey-a ragazza," Romano said in reply, rolling his eyes.

"So Lovi I heard that you guy's will be staying at Alfred's house, and since it includes Germany maybe we can rush our plan," I said grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

"Si, that-a seems like a plan-a," Romano said mimicking my grin.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Done, and I am like idk I just am chilling by myself, uhh yea.

Italy: Veeee~

Author: When did you get here, I thought I told Romano to come, for the disclaimer.

Italy: Oh big-a brother Romano said that I could-a do it in his-a place!

Author: Okay then are you gonna do the disclaimer?

Italy: Uh well the author doesn't own us she only owns Atlanta, vee~