Lunch, and Some Embarrasing Topics

Hi , reader-chan, I just wanted to say, Thank You So Much For Reading! Thanks for anyone who has been voting, and to anyone who takes time to read this! Well enjoy!

Chapter Twenty-Two

"Hey Atlanta," Prussia said shaking me awake, I didn't realize I fell asleep.

"Ja Preußen(Yes Prussia)," I asked, lifting my head off the desk.

"C'mon zhe bell rang, so let's go get lunch, mein awesome self is hungry," Prussia said, shoving my stuff, into my hands, and dragging me to the rest of the BTT, that was calmly waiting in the doorway.

"Okay, don't pull, I can walk by myself," I said, wrenching my wrist out of his grip.

"Vell let's go zhen, slowpoke," Prussia said smirking.

"Okay, okay, let me just text the others, to tell them that we will be sitting in the courtyard," I told him, texting the rest of the countries.

"Oh, vell, jou are still slow, and I'm hungry frau," he said picking me up, bridal style and walking us to the cafeteria, while chatting with France and Spain.

"Is this really necessary, Gilbert," I asked, sending the last text, and turning off my phone.

"Ja," He simply said, before placing me down, in front of the cafeteria.

"Okay, so we are now going to get our lunch, and then sit in the courtyard, got it," I shouted at them.

"Ja, sure, vhatever frau, I'm hungry," Prussia said, sprinting inside and ran up to the line.

"Wait for me, you idiot!" I shouted running after him, and getting on line, with the rest of the BTT.

"What the bloody hell, you git!" an all to familiar English accent sounded, behind us.

"Ohonhonhon, did we bump into you, black sheep," France asked smirking, as England stood up.

"Obviously, or I wouldn't have been on the floor, frog face" England shouted back at France getting in line.

"I still see zhat, your bad at insults," France said, I just started running them out.

"Hey guys, c'mon stop fighting," Everyone's favorite American shouted, but to his dismay they did not stop with the twerking, wait what? I meant fighting not twerking.

"Alfred, get over here," I said, pointing to the spot in front of moi.

"Oh, hey Atlanta, how's your day been so far," America-san asked, smiling.

"My day had involved, playing dodgeball against Ludwig, running from Ludwig, drawing pictures with Kiku and Feli, falling asleep in science and it's mostly consisted of tearing mobs of girls, away from you guys," I said, getting some food, for the monster in my stomach.

"Wow, well at least you got some extra sleep," America said, whilst grabbing a ton of burgers.

"Yep, so how has your day gone," I asked, grabbing some rice, French pastries, and scones.

"Well during third, this one chick tried to hook up with me," America said, stuffing a burger in his mouth.

"Let me guess her name was Helen," I said, grabbing some Faygo, that's right FAYGO! I am Gamzee!!!!! Okay too far...

America nodded grabbing a Coke, we stood waiting for the other countries who came in to get there food. Once they did, we headed out to the courtyard, where my friend Victoria aka Hanji, was waiting.

"Hey Mikasa," Hanji said, smiling, she looked at the guys and frowned, "Who are these guys, new test subjects?"

"Yes, they are Hanji," I told her getting my Mikasa on.