Bathtime with Romano!

Chapter Thirty- nine

Atlanta

'This is like totally hilarious Lanta,' Poland texted me.

'I know right, I'm dying, God damn, but seriously we need to find out what the fuck happened at that party, we all were drunk,' I texted Poland, laughing.

'Yea, I want to know as well, also when are we gonna get together and go shopping again,' Poland texted me.

'I don't know probably sometime when Romano trust other men to be around me,' I texted, giggling.

'He like totally like you,' Poland texted me, with a winky face emoji, making me laugh hysterically.

"Atlanta, just-a go to-a sleep already," Romano groaned, next to me pulling me closer to him, his accent stronger then usual.

"Blah fine," I said, giving him a kiss on the nose.

"Good," Romano said, snuggling his face into my neck.

'I got to go to sleep, kay Pol,' I texted Poland.

'Sure go have fun with your boyfriend,' Poland texted back, making me blush.

I shut off my phone and put my phone on the nightstand. Snuggling into Romano I drifted off to sleep.

•~•~•TimeSkip•~•~•

"Romano get up, I wanna take a bath or like a shower," I said, trying to shake the sleepy Romano awake.

"No sleep-a some more," Romano said, "Your-a so warm."

"Italy Romano, if you don't get up now I'm gonna take a bath without you, forever," I said, emphasizing the forever.

"Ugh, fine lets-a go," Romano said, dragging me out of the bed and to the bathroom.

He started filling up the tub, I added bubbles, cause I love bubbles, I'm like a little kid at heart.

"Alright do you-a want me to-a undress you, or-a will you-a undress yourself," Romano asked, tugging on my clothes.

"There's something wrong with you, you damn pizza head," I said.

"I'll-a take that as-a you want me to-a undress you," Romano said, before proceeding to take off my pajamas, while I was blushing the whole time.

"Fine then I'll undress you," I said crossing my arms.

"Okay, go-a ahead," Romano said smirking.

"Well it's nothing I haven't seen before," I said, "Considering Francey-pants likes to strip all the time and I got to check you out in the mirror, while I was you."

"France is-a pervert, and-a so are you," Romano said, getting into the tub, with me following.

"Hey I saw you check what bra size I had, also you checked me out as well, so your just as perverted," I said, sticking my tongue out, "Your also Italian."

"What-a does being Italian have to-a do with this-a," Romano asked, his eye twitching.

"Well those creepy Italians think they're smooth," I said, then in a mock Italian voice, "Mama mia!"

"There's-a something wrong-a with you," Romano said, face palming.

"Yes, but that's why you love me," I cooed at him, smiling.

"Uh huh, sure," Romano said, getting shampoo and washing my hair.

"Gracias Romano," I said smiling and closing my eyes.