Hehe Germany Gets Pranked

Hehe I'm back ahh it's so much fun to write, hehe I like cats I also love cats!

Chapter Fourteen:

Atlanta

So when we all went to America's house after we all finished the sushi, yum sushi~... Anyways, so now Romano and I were planning our prank, only problem was is that I didn't know how to get Germany drunk, which was kinda a problem, heh don't worry though the awesome one will find a way!

Then I thought the most awesome plan of plans, I know how to get Germany drunk.

"Hey guys who wants to play a drinking game," I asked smirking making two Germans, turn to me eager for beer.... Shocker!

"Vhat is it frau," Prussia asked coming up to me, with an eager look on his face.

"We're just going to play a game where if you answer wrong you have to drink some beer," I said casually, inwardly smirking.

"I vill join," Germany said, coming over to Prussia and I.

So after we gathered a few countries to play the game; Russia, Germany, France, Spain, Prussia, England and America. Romano and I set up the rules, basically it was all about Canadian history, and they always forget Canada so they will all lose. Atlanta for the win!

"Now let's starrrrrrrrt this game!" I shouted, into a magical microphone, while rolling my r's.

•~•~•~•~•~•TimeSkip To When The German Potato Is DEAD Drunk•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Kesesesese, Vest passed out!" Prussia shouted drunkenly, while pointing at his unconscious brother.

Both Romano and I looked at each other and smirked wickedly, and I asked, "Hey Prussia mind if I play a prank on your younger bro?"

"Ja, but I have to be in it," Prussia said while keseseseing, damn spellcheck says it's not a word... uhhhh what?

"Okay~" I said happily before beckoning to Romano to come over, and then Prussia, Romano and I dragged the drunk German into a bathroom that wasn't being used.

Then I took out some stuff we needed for the project, and when Prussia saw what they were he started laughing his ass off, with the kesesese.

"So let's get-a started shall we," Romano said smirking, and I replied with, "Hella yes."

•~•~•~•~•one German makeover later, brought to you by a keseseseing Prussia•~•~•~•~•

We left Germany in the bathroom and walked out, don't worry we took all the stuff and erased evidence. We are so fucking badass it's insane! So then Prussia went to go do his own thing and Romano and I went to my room, not to do the stuff your pervy mind thinks!

We sat on my bed and we both looked at each other and started laughing our asses off. Romano was laughing cause I had a Prussian flag drawn on my face, done by Prussia, and I'm gonna guess it was him who did it, but he had a mooshtache drawn on his face.

"You-a do know there's a-a Prussian flag on your face," Romano asked wiping away tears, I nodded grinning and asked, "You know you have a mooshtache right?"

"Si, I-a do," he said smiling nicely, wow he is quite freaking fine with a smile even if he does have a mooshtache drawn on his face.

"So I'm gonna take a siesta(nap)," I told him while smiling, he nodded and asked, "O-a-kay I'm gonna take a siesta as-a well, mind if I-a stay here?"

"No it's fine," I said before laying down and getting under the covers with Roma, dreams do come true. We both fell into a blissful sleep.

•~•~•~•yet another TimeSkip because I'm lazier then Romano•~•~•~•

"Vhat zhe hell!" was what Romano and I woke up to, then smirked at knowing it was the German potato.

"Who zhe hell did zhis!" Germany shouted, before I heard loud keseseseing, from outside my door, then Germany shouted, "Bruder!!!!!!"

All I heard was loud stomping and a lot of snickering, then the stomps stopped at my door.

"Vhat zhe hell have you done, bruder!" Germany yelled outside my door, wait why on Alternia is Prussia outside my door.

"It vasn't just me it vas zhe two in zhere," Prussia said keseseing more, before the door opened to revel a very pissed off Germany with a makeover...

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I know it's a short chapter don't kill meh! But like I will tots tell you what Romano, Prussia and Atlanta did to Germany in the last chapter... it's quite funny.

Me: Now Germany shall do our disclaimer

Doitsu: Vhy could I jou made zhem give me a horrible makeover?

Me: Brohau come on you have to it's in the contract *holds up contract*

Doitsu: Vhatever, zhis frau doesn't own Hetalia nor vill she ever.