Running into my country

Whoo this is it the beginning of my first and crappy fanfiction my fellow otakus!!!!! I don't own Hetalia, if I did then you would find Prussia locked in my closet... I mean whaaat.

Chapter One:

Atlanta

I am Atlanta Hearth I have long blonde hair that goes down mid-back and green eyes. I love anime, my absolute favorite anime is called Hetalia, and this explains how I ended up there, from the beginning of the first day which started with me bothering my sister Violet, who's hair is always done in a Zelda hairstyle... she likes the Legend of Zelda, she's my fraternal twin so her hair is more honey-golden and her eyes are a greenish-blue. And I'm also rich, but that isn't of importance. I also know German, Spanish, and French.

"I'm bored," I shouted to my sister Violet.

"I don't care," She said not looking up from her book.

"But I'm bored," I said dramatically draping myself over the couch.

"And I'm reading so leave me alone," She told me.

"Fine, but I must tell you one thing," I told her with an Italy smile.

"What," She growled, looking at me, well if looks could kill, I'd be stabbed 37 times with a smile carved in my face.(A/N anyone get the reference)

"Me gusta tomates!!" I screamed in her ear. (I like tomatoes)

"That's it," she screamed getting up.

"Ahh! She's gonna go all Link the elf on me!"

"Hey! It's a good game!"

I ran out of the house before she could kill me, and as I ran down the lawn I screamed, "French Revolution!" I turned around and stared back at my house.

"Shit if I wanna go anywhere I have to get my car and get dressed," I said and looked down at my pajamas that had Chibi titans on it.

So I ran back up the pathway and this time screamed, "Bassy!" cause #yolo if you know what I mean, I got back to the doorway and knocked.

"What," my sister growled opening the door.

"Awww sissy don't get your Zelda panties in a twist," I said giving her an Italy smile.

"What do you want," She growled once more.

"Stop growling and let me in Zelda," I told her smirking.

"Whatever," she said opening the door more so I could get in.

I walked up a shitload of stairs and finally got to my room, and I took my key out of my pajama pants, and unlocked my door.

Time to describe the most sexiest room in the universe.

-dark red with dark brown wood moldings.

-all windows were covered with covered with black-out curtains.

-huge circle bed in the corner with Sebastian's contact mark as the bedding and a shitload of pillows that had anime related topics

-I had an electronic center that had a bunch of different game consoles and games, it also had a laptop, huge flat screen, and beanbags surrounding it that were black, grey and two had cow designs.

-there was a grand piano that was white in the center of the room

-I had a black magic room with a pentagram on it and it always slightly glowed.

-a huge bathroom with a jacuzzi and another flat screen.

-across one wall was a small library of books mainly manga, fantasy and history.