Acacia

Hello how's life? I like listening to Irish grunge music.... There's something drastically wrong with me.

Chapter Forty- Four

Atlanta

"Which one should we get," I asked looking at the different bags of food.

"How should I know," Icey said, wow sassy much.

"I just thought someone would know, I wasn't asking you," I said, sticking my tongue out at him.

"You too are childish," Sve said, picking up a bag of food Finland picked out.

"Thanks Sve," I said, smiling at said country.

"No problem," Sve said, giving a nod of the head.

"Thank you as well Tino," I said, smiling at the said person.

"No problem Atlanta, I've seen this brand of cat food among many cat lovers, so I just picked the popular choice," Finland said, then added, "Also it was on sale."

"Gotta love a good deal," I said, smiling bigger, Finland smiled back, giggling a little.

"Alright let's go to the checkout," Denmark said, pointing to the checkout, people were staring at us, as Norway started to choke Denmark... Icey just sighed and took Denmark's wallet and headed to the checkout.

"Wait up Icey," I said, he stopped and turned his eye twitching.

"Hurry up," Icey grumbled, and I thought to myself, 'Ah I have totally pissed him off'.

"Alright c'mon Sve," Finland said, hurrying along with Sve and I, leaving Norway to choke Denmark in peace.

"Should we leave them like that," I asked, raising a brow.

"Yeah they'll be fine, Lukas knows when to stop," Icey said, getting on the shortest line there was, then added, "Well most of the time."

"I'm gonna go save Denmark, be right back," I said, heading off to the isle we were down, were a small crowd had gathered to probably save Denmark or maybe just watch him get choked by a scary looking Norwegian, probably the latter.

I checked on the situation at hand and saw that the crowd hadn't helped Denmark and he was starting to go blue, crapski.

"Hey Lukas, can you be a dear and let go of Matthias," I asked, smiling at Lukas, the crowd kinda stared at me in shock, especially when Norge let go of Denmark.

"Tak Atlanta," Denmark said after catching his breath, that ran away from him. (A/N See what I did there :3 Not funny? Okay)

"Your welcome my Danish friend," I said smiling at Denmark, Norway just grumbled something and walked away.

"Ah I owe you one," Denmark said, I grinned evilly.

"Great, I can't wait," I said, evilly, if only I had my cat and an eyepatch, I would've looked like an evil genius or maybe an idiot.

"I'm gonna regret this aren't I," Denmark said as we walked to the checkout together.

"Most likely yes," I agreed, standing online next to the others.

"Ah great, I just hope I don't die," Denmark said, shivering slightly.

"Ah don't worry, you won't," I said, then thought about it and added, "At least I don't think you will."

"I'm so screwed," Denmark said, then feeling his pockets he started panicking, "Where's my wallet."

"Icey took it, dumbass," I said, pointing at Icey, who glared at me when I mentioned him.