Imagine#1

You and your boyfriend Benny Rodriguez were walking back to your house from the sandlot. You guys got to your house and sat down on the couch.

"Do you want to do the magic water bottle flip and see what it says?" You asked Benny. "Uh sure. But what is the magic water bottle flip?" "Well you see you flip a water bottle and if it lands with the cap facing up then that's a yes. If the bottle lands on it's side then that is a no. If it lands then falls it's a maybe." You got done explaining.

"Does it actually work?"

You could tell Benny was skeptical.

"Yes it does actually work. I've done it many times before and a majority of the time it worked." "A majority?" He gave you a skeptical look.

"Name one time it worked."

"Well I asked if I was going to die on the ski trip and it said maybe. And that night I almost did die. My board was broken, if it wasn't then I would have fallen from this weird clip thing that was hanging off of it." "That is just a coincidence Y/n."

"Well it predicted that I had to use the bathroom. And I did." "Because you drank the water!" He exclaimed.

"Well how would a water bottle know that I drank if it wasn't magic." "You know what I give up, I don't know what else to say."

"Ha! I win!"

You got up to go get the water bottle from your fridge, while Benny was wondering or not whether to believe you about this water bottle thing.

You drank a good portion of it to make sure it was good enough to flip and land.

You sat back down on the couch next to Benny.

"You ready?" You ask. "Yup." He replied.

"Here lets ask it an easy question." "Ok."

"Do I have a boyfriend?" I flipped the bottle and it landed on yes.

"See now do you believe me." Benny rolled his eyes. "That was just a lucky flip." You rolled yours.

You asked it another question.

"Will Benny ever believe you?" You flipped it and it landed on yes.

"You just have too much experience with flipping it. You're too good." You rolled your eyes while smirking.

"Then you try it." You gave the bottle to Benny.

"Do I believe you?" Benny asked, he flipped it and it landed on no.

"Very good." He nodded in approval.

"Should I believe you?" He flipped it and it landed on yes.

"See even the water bottle believes that it's real." You said. "Beginners luck?" Benny said and shrugged.

"I don't think so." You said.

"Ok how about this one question and if it's true then I'll believe it.

"Ok ask it anything."

"Do I love Y/n?" Your eyes grew wide. You guys haven't said I love you yet to each other. What if the bottle lands on no. Your palms grew very sweaty and your stomach was feeling nervous.

Benny flipped it and looked at me.

"I do." He said without even looking at the water bottle. He gave me a long deep kiss. We pulled away and I looked into Benny's luscious brown eyes. "I love you too Benny." You said. Everything in you kind of released. Your stomach settled and your palms returned to normal.

We both looked at the bottle.

It was right side up. We both looked at each other with wide eyes.

"I told you it was real." You smirked.