13:See you laters

After reuniting with Jackson,Maddy let him go home and do whatever he wanted

After reuniting with Jackson,Maddy let him go home and do whatever he wanted. He couldn't exactly walk around naked,and so she ran to her house and got him one of the Hoodies she had stolen from him and a pair of pants he lent her after they had once ruined her jeans.

Not to mention a side of her closet had clothes he'd left there.

She decided to go home and rest. It was the end of the school year anyway.

The next morning,she had gotten a call from Jackson's parents,turns out he was honest after so long and well now they wanted to send him to alondon so that he can be safe.

They would eventually follow after him,but Maddy felt a little pain in her heart upon hearing that.

"He's going..to London,first day of summer?" That wasn't far off really,three more days to go.

"He doesn't know yet." That doesnt help her case. "Kay."

•••••••

"I don't feel like eating anymore." Maddy shoves her plate away at lunch two days later. She hasn't spoken to Jackson much since he was recovering.

"Come on,it's the last day of school you should be happy." Stiles reminds her. "I can't be happy."

"Then at least talk to him." Stiles says for what seems like the tenth one in two days and she shakes her head. "Too late,He's talking to you." Scott mumbles seeing Jackson walk to her.

Out of love,she agrees to talk about whatever he wanted to. Alone away from ears,I.e Issac and Scott.

"Jack,you're leaving. To London so things won't ever be normal again." She sighs once he asks her why she's being so difficult. "It's not like I could just come with you." She blurts our,but she knows she can.

She has enough credit to graduate or finish her education in England and the money. She was always planning t too their after high school anyway.

"You can."
"Huh?"

And so he elaborated. "You can come with me, We're students and they finish high school at our age." He did research? "So It'll just ne like you're going to Collage early. I know you always wanted to go to one in England." Yeah,He's seen the boards in her bedroom

"What about L-"

"If you say Lydia,I'm not going to be happy. What happened to choosing yourself?" Erm,this is big. "It's not easy getting into England." Even with money.

"You're a student,It is easy." Urgh,she hates when he does research. "I can't leave. What if Scott needs me,He's my pack." She hasn't spoken to or seen Derek in a while.

"I need you." Jackson speaks so softly that she can't help pause for a second. It's ridiculous and crazy to go with him. What if they get into a fight? What if they break up then what? What if he hates her?

"I know what you're thinking." He suddenly pops her bubble of what ifs. "I know we're still teens,but if after being in a fake sort of relationship with Lydia,I loved you. Even when it all went to hell and I turned into a lizard you loved me." Right,where she going with this.

"I should of hated you, I can't help but love you anyways. Do you really think there's no chance after all that we've been through?" He has some good points. "I love you and that's why you were the only one I never hurt. Even as the Kanima." Maybe he's right. She's reckless and always has been. So she's going to take. The risk anyways

"London is a new adventure..."

•••••••••

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do okay?" Maddy reminds her sister they hug. She's leaving that day and doesn't want to leave her sister alone.

"Only if you visit." The strawberry blonde chuckles as they pull away. "We're sister, forever okay?" Maddy nods her head with tears eyes.

"Forever and Always." She tells Lydia before smiling sadly. "Whatever you do,if it's a danger you call me. Understand?"

"Yes,now go before I start crying again." Lydia tells her,nodding her head to where Jackson was waiting.

"Bye,I love you." She smiles.

••••••

"I'm just going to London." She's now saying her goodbyes to Scott and is sadder than before. "Stay safe,okay?" He asks hugging her smaller body.

"I'm always safe McCall,but you? You need to protect yourself and Stiles." She's still not talking to Allison and doesn't plan too. "You'll get the girl okay? Even if it's not Allison." She hopes the next one isn't just a human.

Or a hunter.

"You're always be apart of my pack. Even miles part of you need anything call me. You're the first werewolf I ever trusted." He smiles at the brunette,one who's become like a sister to him.

"You'll always be my pack too."

•••••••••

"DEREK!" Maddison yells walking into his training place. "Maddy." He appears with Peter behind him.

"I'm leaving,going to London." She states with no sugar coating. "Today and I had to say goodbye." She then looks to Peter. "To both of you." He is family still. Even if he's Evil.

"So goodbye." She walks then walks away,only go stop herself mid-way. "who am I kidding,I'm not heartless..."

•••••••

"Goodbye Beacon hills,until next time." Maddy whispers,grabbing Jackson's hand.

••••••••

the END!