02:First Line

It was yet another day at school and so yet another lacrosse practice

It was yet another day at school and so yet another lacrosse practice. Madison had been told to watch Scott's behaviour and make sure he doesn't out his newfound status. Babysitter him more or less, which is stupid because he's old enough to know how to behave. No idea why she expected better from Derek, he didn't even finish high school. None of that is the point though, point is that now she's sat doing homework whilst the team practice.

Every now and again she looked up to check he was doing fine. It happened half way into practice, the moment she saw Scott fall, clearly distracted by something. She knew it wasn't going to end well. Now that he's a wolf, his temper is worst and Jackson is an asshole who only went and made matters worse. 

So she set her pen down and began to back away her stuff as she was ready to run onto the field in case Scott began to wolf out. Watching closely she sees him use the inhuman strengths knock Jackson over, hard and loud enough for human ears to hear the clash and fall. The nudge was clearly intentional and too far an action for him to do.

She could stop him, or wait for Jackson to do something about it and make the small matter into an even bigger situation.

"Scott!" She yells grabbing her bag and running onto the field. Coach also focuses his attention on her, for a second , rather than check on Jackson.

angry is one way to describe the way she sounds "What the hell do you think you're doing?"  speaking as she walks towards him, Maddy lowers her voice "You could've broken his shoulder or worst." She puts an emphasis on the last word. The second half being whispered whilst she knows that he full well he got the message.

"I can't control it Maddy,it's happening." He rushes out crouched on the floor as the players go to surround Jackson. He hasn't gotten up yet and while she wants to help out the new wolf, he isn't exactly her first priority. Looking around the field, she spots her target "Stiles!" calling the other boy over. Forcing Scott to stand up stubby, Maddy pushes him toward his best friend. "Here take him,it's happening again and he needs to calm down." She instructs.

"Why aren't you helping him?" The taller guy asks confused, she's a better fit for this than anyone else present. "Because I'm not! now help him" Her voice gets a little too loud,but it's for the sake of everyone.

If Scott wolfs out then it's over for him and her. Possibly Derek too. Derek who watched the entire thing happen and wasted her time, if she going to be here than Maddison sees no reason for her to be there to. Speaking of,she turned her head to see Derek narrowing his eyes at her. Clearing not liking that she didn't go with Scott , but what he likes and dislikes is the last important thing.

And so he is ignored in favour of Maddy turning towards the huddle of boys. "Coach." She greets the teacher as she harshly pushes the others away, disarming the way the man starts at her in confusion "What's happened to his shoulder?" Truth be told the team Coach hadn't see her around much outside of class and when he had it was a glimpse as she rushed her sister and Jackson away. Odd, considering how close she was to his caption.