01:Omega

Two days never felt so long

Most of the time,Maddy was with Lydia at the hospital,but she only ever left after they cleared things up.

The whole misunderstanding with Jackson and whatever. The werewolf wanted to sleep,since she hadn't gotten rest since Peter died.A werewolf or not,she's still in need of rest.

"Lydia's done what?" She asks Scott over the phone. She's already grumpy since he woke her up and this isn't good news. "I'm tracking her Scent,nothing will happen to her. Don't worry."

Yeah,he better be right or else she's going to have to do things her ways. Which when it comes to Lydia is much more careless than anyone else.

That's her sister after all.

But it is odd,that the Strawberry blonde's running in the woods or wherever she is,naked. It's got something to do with the bite from Peter. It just has to.

"Where are you?"

"Derek's house."

"I'm on my way."

It doesn't take long for her to get there really. Since this time she drive and roads were clear.

"Urgh,Crap." The most disappointed grumble ever is let out once she sees Chris talking to Scott. "Maddison clearly doesn't wanna be apart of any of the packs and so she's free,but you I'm letting off." Urgh,they think Lydia's a werewolf too.

"Now,I can't let three Werewolves slide so let's hope for Lydia's sake,she's no wolf." That's Annoying,Lydia has no idea about the supernatural and is best to just leave her alone.

Things like this are what makes her hate the hunters,it's like killing werewolves is what they were born for. Not all were like Kate Argent,but those who are- well they are worst.

"Scott." She shows herself once the hunters are off sight. "You idiot,get up I need to find Lydia and I need your help." She's the one making the rules now,since it's her sister.

"Help me down." And Maddy wants to,she's about to but then Allison and Stiles appear and she backs away. Now that his girlfriend and best friend are there she's not needed anymore.

All she needs to do is look for Lydia and she's sure she can go and to that on her own. Besides,They have school tomorrow and staying with those three is just a waste of time.

"I'm going,looking for Lydia by myself. Anything happens call me." She's only really toking to Scott. Allison shot Derek,who's family and so she's been ignoring her for a while.