11:Winter Dance

"Nothings wrong,I just have a lot in my mind

"Nothings wrong,I just have a lot in my mind." Allison lies to her friends as they arrive at the mall.

It was the winter formal tonight and obviously they were in need of dresses. Although Maddy has a stack in her wardrobe,due to all the parties she got dragged into last year.

"You could smile,at least. Both of you." Lydia tells them. Which is hard to do since Maddy has no idea where Derek is,Peter's out to kill anyone she cares about. Starting with Jackson and the hunter's are still everywhere.

"Ever heard the saying 'never frown,someone could be falling in love with your smile.' " Maddy isn't sure about Allison,but Lydia tells her that everyday.

Kinda cute.

"Yeah,heard it enough times." And she does smile,but Allison stays the way she is. "Smile,Allison. I'm buying a new dress." Somehow the Argent found out about the Male out Lydia has with Scott.

And so this was the Strawberry blonde's way of saying sorry.

"I have to admit,as far as apologies go. This is not what I expected." Yeah,she should of she's gonna be fiends with Lydia. "Yeah,my sister's like that. Unexpected." Maddy winks,some weight coming off her shoulder due to the littlest normal.

As the Girls arrive into the floor they were heading to. Allison mentioned how if Lydia really wants to apologise then she's gonna have to go with Stiles to the dance.

The smile she had on,it was wiped off as the Strawberry blonde watched Stiles Makes himself look stupid.

"So,who's your date for tonight?" Allison is Sure,well almost,That Maddy isn't talking to her because of the time she's spending wit hJackson. She Has been told by everyone how protective of Lydia, Maddison is.

"No one,I'm a now man type of girl." Maddy jokes,even though it's not true. "Not even that Matthew? I heard him talking to some of the guys." Yeah,that weird Basketball kid from their year.

"It was stress relief and apparently not everyone is as understanding as.." she studies a dress as she trials off.

"As who? Jackson?" Maddy chokes on her own spit. What the hell? "I hear things and can connected the dots easily." The Argent explains.

"That and that Hoody your wearing,sneak totally like Jackson." Okay,That isn't her fault. Jackson's clothes are really comfortable and she kept a few.

So what?

"Do not tell Lydia,she'll kill us." Maddy whispers, finally answering. "It was before Jackson and Lydia. Actually I'm the reason he gave her a chance in the first place." She has to speak to someone other than Danny about this.