03:Ice Pick

"Right! Next two

"Right! Next two.." Coach claps his hands looking around the Gym. "Martin." He points at Maddy,seeing as there were two in the class. "And.."

"Please don't be Stiles." She speaks-not-so-quietly and earns a glare from said boy. "What? I wanna race someone who I've not beaten before." She's competitive.

"You've beaten everyone here." Scott reminds her,with a look. "Exactly." She smiles for a second,before thinking. "Actually,almost everyone,just one other person left." And she should've of said that.

Seeing as Coach scams the group before spotting said Person. "Jackson,come on up." Yeah,she so shouldn't of said that. But she'll win anyway.

Maddy lets out a groan as they put on the saftey sets. "You know,I won't beat you right?"
He chuckles before getting ready to clim up the wall. "Yeah,probably not." She shakes her head.

"And go!" The moment the whistle has blown, the two teens begin to climb. No words exchanged for a moment or two. "What are you staring at." Maddy comes to a halt as he reaches her. "You." He winks and as the wolf rolls her eyes,the athlete uses it as an advantage to get higher.

"Not fair,Jackass!" She hisses and avoids werewolf speed,if she and Scott used it.Well That'd be too suspicious and she doesn't wanna cheat.

"You could always you know? Get up there,wolf powers and all." He reminds her. "That's cheating. I hate cheating." And because she's distracted him,Maddy gets in the lead again.

"Distraction is Cheating,Mads." And this time she huffs. "Shut up Whittemore,you have distracted me enough times.Remember?"

"Uh no,not really,anything you could to help jog my memory?" He suggests and she just huffs again. "Never again,ever again!" It's a lie and they both know it.

And she does win. Catching him by surprise, Maddy cheats a little. Just a little.

"No cheating huh?"

"It's a one time thing,Jackson."

"And where have I heard that one before.." really should stop the sex talk. They're in Class. "See Scott? I won again." She smiles once landing on the Mat.

"Yeah,all natural powers."

"Shut it,Stilinski!"

••••
•••••

The next day,at lunch Maddy was coming back from the cue and looking around for her sister and best friend when some girl walks through the doors.