09:Wolfsbane

"So Derek's a 100% safe?" Yesterday,Maddison amazing cousin decided to keep her asleep instead of involving her in some plan

She was thankful,but she needed to know what happened. Which is why she was at Scott's locker talking to him. Derek's request.

"Yep." As Scott goes to shut his locker,Jackson arrives. A bang on the locker earns the other two's attention. "I know what you are McCall, what both of you are." He shocks them.

How the shit does Jackson know?

"What?what?" Scott stammers.

"I know what you both are." He repeats and Maddy still shocked. How did he figure it out? "Im sorry. I have no idea what you're talking about." The lie is clear by the nerves coming off of Scott.

"Yeah..yeah you do." This is bad. "And here's the thing, However it is you came to be what you are,you're going to get for me,too." Yeah has this more towards Scott.

It's not like Jackson can now be reborn. And sadly for Maddison she wasn't bitten and had no choice.

"Get what for you?"

"Whatever it is. A bite,A scratch. Sniffing magic fair dust under the moonlight. I don't care.." Yeah,he sure as heck knows alright.

"You're gonna Get it for me McCall,Or uh.." instead of saying anything,he moves Scott's chin so that now the Co-captain is looking at Allison. "She's gonna find out about it too."

Scott is clearly worried and afraid. Maddy however,now is over the shock and excuses herself from Scott and walks over to Jackson.

"What do you know?" She asks,he wasn't very clear back there. "I know what you are mads, there's no more hiding it." Scott,she could understand. He's the one with no control at all.

But now did Jackson figure out it was her too?

"I'm not hiding anything." Once again,a lie.

"You forget,I know when you're lying." No he doesn't. "You always mess with your strap when you lie." Oh right. Her bag.

Pointing to her bag he speaks. "You're lying now." Why is he so freaking smug about this? It's nothing to be happy about!

"Jackson." This time she's growling as she pulls them into a room. "For the last time,what do you know?" Okay so maybe growling isn't the best idea. But who cares? He knows anyway.