05:Venoms

"Erica with-" most of the boys in the Chemistry class have their hands up

"Erica with-" most of the boys in the Chemistry class have their hands up. Derek at first thought that the Kanima was Jackson.

Maddison got really pissed off,super angry when she found out that they paralysed him. Then Scott had to calm her down. She also found out from Danny that,he found a program that can restore Jackson's footage.

Which is what got them to where they were in chemistry. The two betas-Issac and Erica planned to test Lydia by using the venom.

Thankfully they were doing experiments.

Seeing all the hands go up and Erica smirks. Maddy scoffs. These hormones. "Put your hands down." She's glad mr Harris Ignored all the boys.

She's not glad that he picks her instead. "No." She shakes her head. "Miss Martin,this is not an optional task." And then she hears Scott tell her to do it for Lydia.

"Actually Yeah,That way I can piss her off." She accepts and go to sit next to Erica. "Listen about what happened to Jackso-" Erica starts as the teacher tells them to begin.

"Shut up,I'm angry enough." Maddy comments harshly. It was all so tense. As they tried to all protect Lydia and everyone thought it had worked.

Until the last go where Lydia worked with Issac. Nothing happened to her. Which makes her seem as the Kanima. But Maddy knows she isn't.

Lydia cannot be the Kanima. Not and never will be.

•••••

During the free period,Maddy sat with Danny as they re-connected. She has always been good friends with him and soon enough Jackson joined. It felt like the normal teen days where she didn't know what she was.

Derek's pack wasn't after Lydia and Hunters were not out to kill her. "So-" urgh,why does Matt have to be there.

"-who do you know that could get to your house?" He asks taking a seat at the table. "What do you mean like,break in?" Jackson asks him.

"Or someone,who has a key.." Matt's words cause Danny's head to turn to Maddy. "Me." She answers setting her elbows on the table.

"Why?" Jackson adds. "Who also knows how to edit it out two hours of footage out of a tape and knows how to loop it." Ah it's about that. It couldn't of been Maddison since she thought he was dead and it was a full moon.

"Right,That couldn't of been me. I don't know how to do shit." She falls back making an excuse up. She and the Whittemore both know it wasn't her.