06:Frenemy

"Maddy-" Stiles is cut off with a growl and her turning around

"Maddy-" Stiles is cut off with a growl and her turning around. "I said shut up!!" She tells him after turning with her half shifted face.

"He's not a werewolf,he's the lizard that kills people."

"I couldn't care less! Werewolf or not,His life matters to me. I love Jackson,Understand?" She snaps, shocking Scott. Scott's a clueless softie. Stiles knew,but could not help the little bit of hurt he felt hearing her say that.

But her love is also so true,he's a killing machine. A lizard even and she still doesn't care. "I am not letting you or anyone else lock him up like a little pet. He could murder every single person in this town and I'd still protect him. You understand?" She cares too much. That she knows.

"Okay,Sorry. Not locking him up." Stiles apologies and she believe it. Though she shouldn't.

•••••
Allison was dropping the girls off at home and they sat there in a silence as they thought about what happened.

"I need you to promise me,not to say anything about what the hell just happened." Allison addresses Lydia,who's waiting for her sister to say something.

"I promise not to say anything about what the hell just happened,if you tell me what the hell just happened!" She is freaked out,but Maddy isn't bothered. She isn't going to explain the supernatural when A.There are people dying and B.Everyone wants to kill Jackson.

Maddison tunes out the other two's conversation. But does hear Allison talking about her first love.

"Remember what it feels like.All of those times in school when you see him standing down the hall and you cannot breathe until your with him." Allison passionately tells Lydia. Any other day,Maddy would of been guilty.

Guilty because she knows that she was the sister that got that and not Lydia. But not today,today she has too much on her mind.

Guilty because that is her instead of Lydia. Sure,Jackson's relationship with Lydia was the one people knew about,but nothing like Scott and Allison.  Sure as hell isn't near Jackson's love for and relationship with Maddy.

"Or those times in class when you can't stop looking at the clock because you know he's out there waiting for you.Dont you remember what that's like." Maddy got that too,not Lydia and yeah it kinda hurts.

Maybe not right outside the class,but there waiting for her. Jackson always waited for Maddy and currently is waiting for her, mentally,meanwhile he never did with Lydia.

"No." Lydia answers,resisting the urge to look at her sister. She doesn't want to make Maddy guilty. "What do you mean no? You've had boyfriends." Allison tells her softly.