Chapter 5 Where We Have Been

Hey Guys, so this is an unbearably long chapter. Please just bare with me ok. Also, as you can see I published a Dictionary at the beginning of the book. Most terms I don't explain will be here in case you need it. However I am human and if there is a term you don't understand and is not in the dictionary, let me know and I'll be sure to put it in.

Sasuke, Sakura, and Kida sat in the living room of Tazuna's house. Naruto had passed out as soon as they walked through the door and was now sleeping in the room the boys shared. No one said a word, they were all to caught up in their own thoughts to try to break the quiet.

Sasuke placed his chin on his folded hands and stared blankly across the room. His knee bounced constantly as his mind ran in one thousand different directions. How did Kida do that? What exactly did she do even? The hand signs she made, the jutsu's she used, they were like nothing I've ever seen!

Sasuke wanted to ask Kida about all of it, but thought better of it when he glanced in Kida's direction. Kida sat, slumped against the arm of the couch, her face was pale and she looked like she was in pain. Although her combat coat was long sleeved, Sasuke could see the light of her Chakra tracker flashing red, signaling her Chakra was low. So, Sasuke decided to ask all of his questions later.

"What happened?" Was the first of a long list of questions Kakashi had as he rushed through the door. "Is everyone ok? How's Naruto?" An extremely worried Kakashi asked, looking at his students with concern.

"The usual." Sakura mumbled as she looked at the floor. She along with Sasuke sat in the living room with Tazuna, still trying to process what they saw. "We're fine though. Sasuke fractured his leg, but I was able to fix it."

Kakashi closed his eyes and leaned against the door frame, relief and regret mixing on his face. "I'm sorry I wasn't here." He sighed. "How is Naruto."

Again Sakura answered. "He's actually fine too. A few minor burns, but thanks to Kida, he snapped out of it before any real damage was done." Sakura nodded her head towards the blue haired girl.

Kakashi didn't quite share his students gratitude for what Kida had done. "What? What did you do?" The man asked, narrowing his eyes and turning his accusing gaze onto Kida.

Kida shrank back under the man's glare. "Well, when the beast takes control, The Nine Tails' Chakra forms a beast shaped shell around Naruto's body. That's not entirely uncommon, but it was bubbling into the air at the same time. I think because Naruto's main Chakra Nature is Air, it's amplifying the Nine Tails' chakra not only in power but in amount." Kida explained trying not to let the older man intimidate her. "So I attached a Shinto seal to the Death Seal. It works like a filter so the Nine Tails' Chakra can't build up like that."

"Will it stop Naruto from being possessed by that thing?" Sasuke asked, hoping the answer they had been searching for years for could be that simple.

Kida shook her head sadly. "I'm sorry but no. But, it should help quite a bit, Naruto has a strong will so I'm sure this will make a huge difference for now." Seeing Sasuke's disappointment, Kida smiled reassuringly. "Don't worry, I'm sure once Naruto meets Sensei Iroh we'll..."

"I'm sorry but what do you think you're here for." Kakashi interrupted, anger filling his voice. "You weren't hired by our Hokage to interfere with my students, let alone take him to your village." Kakashi turned to his students. "No one is going anywhere, especially the the Eclips village."

Sasuke was taken back by his sensei's words. Not only were they rude, and unfair, but they were hurtful and attacking. He locked eyes with Sakura, who swallowed hard, they both silently agreed they shouldn't say anything.