{8} Sting X Reader

Hey guys I'm not dead...Sorry I haven't been updating cuz I've been really lazy plus I have my exams and stuff which I gotta revise for so here's and imagine that I just randomly thought of. This imagine is for @kyky4129. Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Imagine this:

FairyTail was having a pool party and decided to invite Sabertooth. You are wearing a beautiful (f/c) bikini (A/N:You can change it to a bathing suit if you want xD) and decide to sit on the ledge of the pool. Out of no where someone pushes you into the pool. You rise back to the surface shocked and see Sting rolling around in laughter. An idea pops into your head.

"The least you can do is help me out!" You scream to hide your smirk.

"F-fine..." He says wiping the tears from his eyes.

As he gives you his hand, you pull him in and run out of the pool.

"(Y/N)!"

You hear him cursing behind as he chases whilst you run away laughing. You turn back around to see no sight of Sting making you take your next steps cautiously. All of a sudden two strong pair of arms wrap around your waist making you turn around to face whoever had trapped you and see a pair of cobalt eyes glaring at you.

"Oh shit..." You mutter to yourself.

Unlike last time, it was Sting's turn to smirk.

"Oh you're so dead hehe..." He spoke with a tone of mischief slightly scaring you.

Out of no where, Sting had firmly placed his lips onto yours...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah I know this was a bit too long to be an imagine but we're just gonna go for it cuz it's late and I'm tired but I still wanted to post something because I barely do that anymore xD. Anyways, it would mean the world to me if you guys voted on this story so plez help ya gurl out here. REQUESTS ARE STILL CLOSED! Til next time~

~Tori

Words 316