{3} Cuddles and Kisses: Sting X Reader

Hey guys I'm back, back again. Tori's back, back again. No?... I'll go home (I love you if you know where I got that from XD Hint it's a youtuber) But ANYWAYS, WELCOME BACK TO THIS WONDERFUL BOOK OF CRAZINESS! I haven't made an imagine in ages so I thought why not? I don't own FairyTail or the image above but lemme just say HOT DAYUM STING! Enjoy!

♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥

Imagine this:

You enter the guild hall after taking a mission that required you to stay in the destination for 3 months. You make your way up towards Stings office but you're stopped by two cute little fuzz balls.

"(Y/N) your back! We missed you!" You pick up both Frosch and Lector, giving them a hug.

"I missed you to but I need to go see Sting. I'll be back." They nodded and smiled which you returned. You see Rogue and exchange greetings before handing the small exceeds to him. You arrive outside Sting's door. Slowly opening it, you see him slouched over his desk fast asleep. You smile before walking up to him and nudging his arm. Sting's eyes shoot open and he jumps on you.

"(Y/N)!" He screams like a child. You giggle before returning the hug.

"I missed you to Sting." You said still giggling. Before you knew it, Sting's lips were on yours which was a surprise. You kissed back instantly. After that you both confessed your feelings, became a couple and spent the rest of the night cuddling with Sting occasionally stealing kisses from you. 

♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥

Sorry if this sucks. I needed to write something and this was kinda the best I could do so I hope you enjoyed. Anyways thank you for reading and it would mean the world to me if you guys voted on this story so plez help ya girl out here. REQUESTS ARE OPEN! Til next time~

~Tori♥

Words 304