(9) Jealousy: Natsu X Reader

Heyooo I'm back! I felt like writing something so HERE YOU GO! I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a while. It's just that I didn't have the time. Anyways, I don't own FairyTail or the image above but dayum ^^^♥. Now on with the story!

♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥

(Y/N)'s POV

There was a time where me and Natsu were best friends. Don't get me wrong, I mean we still are but ever since Lucy joined he's been spending more and more time with her and away from me. I love Lucy, she's like a sister to me but I can't help but feel jealous at times of their closeness. He began coming over to my house less and less until it just stopped.

We always used to hang out and be inseparable. I decided to go over to the bar where Erza and Mira were sitting to try and clear my head a bit.

"Hey guys..." I sighed.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Both girls greeted me.

"What's wrong?" Erza asked me with concern.

"Nothing..." I sighed again.

"It's Natsu isn't it?" Mira asked and I looked up slightly shocked but nodded. Both girls looked at me sympathetically since they already knew how I was feeling. Erza was about to speak again but stopped when an arm was placed around my shoulders. I turned around to see the owner was Gray.

"Hey (N/N). What's up?" He smiled and took a seat on the other side of me whilst Erza and Mira returned to their previous business.

"Hey. Nothing much, just being bored out of my mind." I said causing Gray to chuckle.

"Why don't we take a walk around town." He asked gleefully.

"Sure!" I replied grinning. I felt a pair of eyes glaring at me so turned around to see no one. I ignored it and continued to make my way out the guild doors with Gray.

Natsu's POV

Ugh I can't believe it! That stupid ice princess just had to ask (Y/N) to go on a walk right when I was going to ask her out. I'm gonna beat the crap out of him when he comes back. I only stopped hanging out with (Y/N) because I didn't know how to handle this new feeling...Love...

"Hey Natsu are you okay?." I heard Happy ask.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said glaring at Gray as he walked out the doors with (Y/N). Happy followed my gaze until it landed on the pair.

"Oooohhh Natsu has a crush on (Y/N)~" He cooed in my ear.

"S-shut up!" I said turning away to hide my blush. Now time to think how I'm gonna confess... I'VE GOT IT!

/~/~/~/Time Skip/~/~/~/

Me and Gray had an awesome day. There was a new fair that opened a couple of days ago near the guild so we went to check it out and ended up spending the whole day enjoying ourselves there. When I came home I was surprised to see Natsu sitting on the couch.

"Hey (N/N)!" He smiled cheerily.

"O-oh hey N-natsu. What are y-you doing h-here?" I asked, feeling my face heat up. He walked closer making me walk backwards.

"Is there anything wrong with seeing my best friend?" He asked still stepping closer. My back hit the wall as I looked up to see Natsu smirking. He had pinned me to the wall and I'm sure that I was a blushing mess by now.

"N-no..." I said in a faint voice barely above a whisper. He started to lean in whilst closing his eyes. Before I knew it, our lips had connected causing sparks to go throughout my body. I was shocked at first but then responded almost immediately. The kiss was innocent but filled with passion and showed the love that we had for each other.

We parted after a few seconds and I was sure my cheeks were as dark as Erza's hair.

"W-what was t-that for?" I asked stuttering.

"I-it's just that *sigh* I think I'm in love with you... and I understand if you don't feel th-" I cut him off by pressing my lips to his again in a short kiss.

"I think I love you too." I said giving him a closed eye smile but then frowned.

"Why did you stop coming over to my house when Lucy joined the guild?" I said a little upset.

"Well, I just realized that I liked you and it slowly turned into love over the months and then it just felt weird to be around you. I'm sorry..." He replied sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck.

"I forgive you." I smiled. Natsu picked me up and spun me around while laughing. He put me down and hugged me.

"So will you be my girlfriend?" He asked hopefully.

"Of course!" I replied jumping into Natsu's arms again causing him to chuckle while returning the hug.

"Now how about a movie?" He suggested.

"Sure!" And with that, we spent the whole night watching movies and cuddling on the couch enjoying each others company. Natsu stole a few kisses here and there but I didn't mind at all.

♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥

Once again I'm sorry that I haven't updated in ages but I am currently writing up 4 or 5 new ideas so stay tuneeedddd. Thank you for reading and it would mean the world to me if you guys voted on this story so plez help ya girl out here. REQUESTS ARE OPEN! Til next time~

~Tori♥

Words 891