(3) Arm Wrestling: Sting X Reader

Hey guys it's Tori! I hope you are having a great day ^w^. This is my first Sting X Reader so I am really sorry that it is bad. Too be honest, I love Gray so much that this book was originally going to be a Gray X Reader oneshot book but I decided to try and do an all character oneshot book. I do not own FairyTail or the image above.

So anyways, on with the story!

♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥  

(Y/N)'s POV

I walked into Sabertooth to see a huge crowd of my guild mates gathered around a table. I slowly made my way towards the group still wondering what was happening. As I managed to get through the mob, I could see Sting and Rufus in the middle arm wrestling.

"I'm gonna win this so you might as well give up!" Sting exclaimed with a cocky smirk.

"You may have strength however you have no strategy therefore I shall win." (A/N: I don't know) Rufus said in a competitive tone.

Just as he said that, Sting managed to pin down Rufus' hand against the table proclaiming him the victor. Sting got up with arms raised above in the air  as the guild applauded him.

"Who's next?" he said rather loudly.

"I'll try." I said pretty confident in my self knowing that I could easily take down Sting. Everyone turned to me.

"Alright! Come up here then!" He smirked. I walked up to the table and took a seat opposite Sting while Rogue announced the rules. One he was done, me and Sting got in position. I saw a bit of pink tinted across Sting's cheeks but I just brushed it off.

"Get ready to lose (Y/N)." Sting whispered to me.

"As if I'd lose to you." I smirked as Rogue started to countdown.

"3...2...1...GO!" In less then a second, Sting's hand was pinned to the other side of the table. His mouth agape from shock.

"Wooh! I won!" I yelled as everyone slowly came out of their trance to cheer alongside me.

"That's not fair! I wasn't ready. I demand a rematch!" Sting pouted like a five year old.

"That's fine with me!" I said as I took a seat getting ready for the next match. Once again, Rogue started to countdown.

~~~20 minutes later~~~

"I WILL WIN! AGAIN!" Sting screeched for the 50th time. Now it was only me, Rogue and Sting sitting at the table. Everyone else went back to their business since Sting kept demanding a rematch and wouldn't stop until he won.

"Again?! You've already lost Sting just man up and accept defeat!" Rogue screamed sounding annoyed.

"NO! NOT UNTIL I WIN!" He said.

"Sting I think that's enough for today." I replied.

"Please just once more?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Pleeaassseeee (N/N)?"

"UGH FINE! But this is the last time." Sting nodded agreeing to my terms. 

'He's lucky he's cute.' I thought.

Rogue counted down as we got into position. He then walked away before Sting could ask for another rematch.

Just before I was about to pin down Sting's arm on the table, he crashed his lips onto mine. My eyes widened as a heavy blush coated my face. After realizing the situation, I melted into the kiss. It was a sweet innocent kiss filled with passion. I never thought that Sting's lips would be as soft as they were.

He then pulled away as did I only to see that my hand was pinned against the table followed by a smirking Sting. He stood up and started celebrating chanting 'I win!'. However, I was to dazed to mind at this point.

Suddenly he turned to me only to quickly peck my lips.

"(Y/N) I was meaning to tell you this before but I like- no I love you so would you please do me the honor of being my girlfriend?"

"I love you too Sting and of course!" I said just before kissing him once again.

♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥ 

A/N: Hey it's Tori. I know this was a short story and that it was also really cliche but I hope you enjoyed it. Feel free to request a oneshot and also please point out any grammar mistakes that you find! It would mean the world to me if you guys voted on this story so plez help ya girl out here.

Have a great day!

~Tori♥

Words 719