(2) Ryuzetsu Land: Gray X Reader

Hey it's Tori! I hope you guys are having a great day. This is my Gray X Reader oneshot so I hope you enjoy! I do not own FairyTail or the image shown above.

(N/N) = Nickname

Now let's get on with the story ^w^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV

Since FairyTail had gained a large amount of points making us at the top of the leader board in the Grand Magic Games, us guild members decided to have some fun at the new water park Ryuuzetsu Land which is located near the stadium. Master and Laxus had gone away somewhere to relax so we all decided it was only fair to do the same since there was only one more day until the final battles. We had just arrived and parted ways so that we could get changed into our bathing suits.

"Hey Lucy I don't know if I like this. I feel like it is too revealing!" I exclaimed covering a navy blue bikini which Lucy allowed me to borrow since mine 'covered too much skin'.

A/N: Bikini photo here. You can change it if you don't like it :) https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1c/50/d3/1c50d3a3ba41132bacfd55a914635ba6.jpg (I don't own this photo)

"You look great!" Lucy said as she pried my hands off my body.

"I bet you that all the boys will have nosebleeds when they see you. Especially a certain icy stripper." Mira whispered emphasising the last part to me as I blushed. (A/N: I didn't know how to phrase it 😂. Leave a comment if you have a better way of saying it )

"S-shut up! He doesn't even like me like that..." I frowned and looked down as the other girls comforted me.

Nearly everyone out of the girls knew about my crush on the ice mage but promised to keep it secret. Eventually Juvia found out and made a vow to keep me away from her precious 'Gray~sama'.

"Have you seen the way he looks at you? It's so OBVIOUS he's into you. So just believe in yourself and confess!" Erza smiled enthusiastically as everyone in the room agreed.

"Okay. Let's go!" Wendy exclaimed. Lucy had to physically drag me out of the changing room since I didn't want anyone to see my exposed body.

Me, Erza and Lucy walked outside and headed straight towards the indoor sunbeds where we saw Natsu riding a water train and then looking nauseous because of his motion sickness, Jet and Droy telling Natsu not to throw up in the pool, Gray taunting Natsu about his stupidity and finally, Laki and Kinnana sitting in the pool.

Juvia of course went off to stare at Gray from behind a pillar (A/N: Just like the creepy stalker she is xD) saying something about wanting him to look at her swimsuit. I'm actually surprised that Gray has managed to keep his bathing suit on this lon-

Spoke to soon.

Anyways, we decided to walk around to familiarize ourselves with the park. I suddenly bumped into a hard chest.

"My apologies. I wasn't looking where I was going." A deep masculine voice said rather sheepishly. A voice which I recognized.

"Lyon? What are you doing here?"

"Oh (Y/N) hi! Lamia Scale decided it would be best to relax up before we take the title of victors." He said cockily while smirking.

"You wish! FairyTail is totally going to dominate everyone this year just you wait." I stated proudly. I blushed when Lyon picked me up bridal style. I also noticed that Lucy and Erza had slipped away without me. What great friends...