(8) Training: Gray X Reader

Hey guys its Tori! I am literally writing this as I walk home because why not? I had this idea and decided to turn it into a story so here you go! I don't own FairyTail or the image above. Hope you enjoy!

♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥

(Y/N)'s POV

I was sitting at the guild talking to Mira before I felt a tap on my shoulder.  I turned around to see Gray Fullbuster. I blushed slightly since I may have a tiny crush on him...scratch that, HUGE crush is more like it. Anyways, I smiled and greeted him.

"Hey Gray, what's up?" I said.

"Hey (N/N)! I was just wondering if you wanted to train together?" He asked.

"Sure, I'd love to." I replied grinning like and idiot. What I didn't notice was the light pink blush dusted across Gray's cheeks.

"Meet me outside in ten minutes on the training grounds." (A/N: I actually don't know if FairyTail even have training grounds but just imagine they do) I nodded and turned back to face Mira as Gray walked off probably to pick another fight with Natsu.

"I think he likes you." Mira said in her normal bubbly mood. I blushed a deep shade of Scarlet (A/N: haha get it Scarlet, Erza Scarlet. No, okay...)

"N-no he d-doesn't! A-and keep it d-down!" I whisper shouted.

"Okay if you say so but I really think it's time to confess." She said.

"I'll think about it." I sighed getting up from the table. I waved goodbye to Mira and headed towards the training grounds. I saw Gray standing there and waved at him.

"Hey. So what do you want to start on?" I asked.

"Well how about battle stances?" He questioned.

"Sure!" I replied grinning making Gray's cheeks red again. I shook it off and began training.

~¤~¤~20 minutes later~¤~¤~

We had gone over all the basics and were now engaged in a full on battle.

"Ice-make Geyser!" He said aiming towards me. I quickly jumped out of the way screaming my own attack.

"Ice Dragon Roar!" I yelled. I made sure not to put to much power into it since I didn't want to hurt Gray. It hit him but he seemed unfazed which was good.

'This is getting nowhere. I have to take it up a notch.' I thought. I new exactly how to win this without hurting him.

"Ice-make Spears!" He screamed almost making me lose focus. The spears hit me causing me to fall on the ground.

"(Y/N)!" I heard Gray calling me. He rushed over and hovered above me. In a flash, I had flipped us around making me be on top of Gray and him under me.

"Never let your guard down." I smirked.

"Oh really?" Was his only reply before we were flipped over again causing me to be under him and him on top. I looked up to see him smirking evilly.

"Gray what are you-" I was cut off by him tickling me mercilessly. I squirmed and giggled.

"S-stop!" I laughed.

"That's what you get for making me worry about you!" He said still tickling me. He stopped after a few minutes making me stare deep into his eyes. I didn't even realise we were leaning in until I felt his lips upon mine.

The kiss was soft and gentle. His icy lips interlocked perfectly with my warm ones. It was filled with passion and love. We slowly broke apart slightly panting and blushing. We stood up and stared into each others eyes again.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." Gray whispered in my ear whilst hugging me. I blushed.

"So uh, dammit I'm not really good at this kinda stuff, but will you be my girlfriend?" He asked with hope.

"Of course!" I smiled hugging him back.

*Sigh*

Best day ever!

Extended Ending

*Camera click*

"OMG OMG OMG! MY SHIP HAS FINALLY SAILED!" Squealed a very excited Mira who ran towards the guild to tell everyone about the new couple.

♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥

Hope you enjoyed that little one shot between you and Gray. This was meant to be posted yesterday but I was being lazy ^w^. Anyways thank you for reading and it would mean the world to me if you guys voted on this story so plez help ya girl out here. REQUESTS ARE OPEN! Til next time~

~Tori♥

Words 679