(11) REQUEST! Whoops: Gajeel X Reader

Heyoooo! I'm so sorry that this took so long, if its short or just bad in general. I'm almost on my holidays so more stories will be coming out then. This story is for @GregChivers and I hope you enjoy!

♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥

(Y/N)'s POV

I sat at home since today I decided to take a small break from the guild. A new girl by the name of Tiffany had been continuously flirting with Gajeel since she arrived in the guild. And it's so annoying!

Every time I see her, she is wearing less and less clothing. However, I love how Gajeel always screams at her to get out of his face. As you can see I might have a slight crush on the iron dragon slayer...

Before I get to carried away by his handsome features and dreamy eyes, let's get back to my current area. Being at home with no one to keep you company can be really boring so I decided to put on a horror film. I don't usually get scared easily but 10 minutes in, this one had already gotten to my head.

Just before a jump scare was about to occur, there was a knock at my door making me jump. I slowly walked towards the door readying my wind magic. I opened the door and attacked the visitor only to hear a deep grunt.

I looked over to see the one and only, Gajeel redfox.

"Oh my gosh Gajeel I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed staring at him in shock wondering why he was here.

"(Y/N), why would you do that?" He asked clutching his stomach. I looked over making sure no damage was done which there wasn't.

"S-sorry I thought y-you were a m-murderer..." I said sheepishly whilst rubbing the back of my neck. He looked up and smirked at me.

"Now you've got to kiss me better." He said confidently holding his eye contact. I blushed a red that could rival Erza's hair but still nodded.

I began to kiss all over Gajeel's face. He had a look of disappointment which confused me.

"You forgot a spot." He said as his smirk returned. Before I knew it, Gajeel had placed his lips firmly on mine. I was shocked but responded immediately. It felt like pure bliss and clearly expressed our love and passion for each other.

~¤~¤~¤~Time skip to when you confess your love and get together because I can't be asked to write it~¤~¤~¤~

After that day, Tiffany never bothered Gajeel and we lived happily together until the very end.

♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥

Once again I'm sorry it took so long and that it sucks but I hope you enjoyed it. Anyways, it would mean the world to me if you guys voted on this story so plez help ya girl out here. REQUESTS ARE OPEN! Til next time~

~Tori♥

Words 516