{2} Mistletoe: Jellal X Reader

Hey guys it's Tori! In honour of it nearly being Christmas I decided that this imagine would be appropriate so yeah. Hope you like it and don't be afraid to request a oneshot/imagine in the comments. I will be off school in a couple of days so I will get started as soon as I can.

Enjoy!

♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥

Imagine this:

You are in the guild Crime Sorcière along with Ultear, Meredy and Jellal. It was Christmas Eve and the four of you were currently in Magnolia where you had just completed the job of taking down a dark guild called Poison Snake (A/N: I couldn't think of anything okay...). You had to stay in a hotel since it was to late to go anywhere else.

You all shared one room since it was too expensive to afford two. Unfortunately for you, there were only two beds and Ultear and Meredy wanted to sleep together making you share with Jellal.

You sat down next Jellal on the couch since you were exhausted. You both were unaware of the mistletoe being held above your heads until you heard giggles coming from Meredy who was sitting across from you. The two of you looked at each other with red faces.

"You know what that means." Ultear chuckled darkly. You both leaned in still blushing when Ultear disappeared behind Jellal's back. Before you had the time to say anything, he was pushed forward crashing his lips onto yours. Your eyes widened in shock but soon fluttered shut as did Jellal's.

"This turned out better then expected." Whispered Meredy to Ultear as she nodded being proud of her work. When the night was over you both cuddled each other drifting into a peaceful sleep.

♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥

Well hello there lovely people. I hope you enjoyed this little imagine between you and Jellal. It would mean the world to me if you guys voted on this story so plez help ya girl out here. Thanks for reading!

~Tori♥