(10) REQUEST! I love You: Natsu X Gray's Sister! Reader

Heyooooo! I am actually so excited because this is my first request! This story is for @eightdeadlysins. I'm sorry if it's bad and that it took so long but I hope you enjoy!

♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥

(Y/N)'s POV
I walked into the guild and sat by a nearby table. I felt a cold arm around my neck and looked up to see my brother. The one and only, Gray Fullbuster. We may be siblings but that doesn't mean we have to look alike. Unlike Gray, I have (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes (A/N: ignore this if you look similar to Gray) I sighed.

"Hey Gray." I greeted.

"Hey (N/N). What's wrong?" He asked worriedly.

"I can't find Natsu. Have you seen him anywhere?" I asked.

"No why?" Gray asked concerned.

"He's been looking really deep in thought lately. I asked him and he said it was nothing so I wanted to cheer him up." I replied.

"Oh okay. Well I haven't seen him but I'll be sure to tell you if I do." Gray said with a smile.

"Thanks!" I said as I walked out the guild doors

~¤~¤~20 minutes later~¤~¤~

I had been looking for Natsu non stop since I left the guild and had no luck. I pondered on the places that he could be.

'Lucy's place? No he's been banned from there. 8Island restaurant? I've already looked there...I've got it!'

I ran in the direction of the bridge near Gildarts' home. Natsu would always go there to clear his head. As soon as I arrived, I saw Natsu who looked deep in thought. Before approaching him, an idea popped into my head.

I walked closer to Natsu, who was sitting on the ledge dangling his feet, and stood behind him making sure to be quiet.

"BOO!" I screamed right next to his ear as he yelped and fell into the water. By the time he came up, I was on the floor in a fit of laughter.

"Hey!" He yelled with pink dusting across his cheeks. His naturally spiky hair was now flat and covering his forehead making him look even more adorable.

"S-sorry I just couldn't resist." I laughed.

"That wasn't funny!" He said whilst pouting making me giggle. I looked down at him while he looked up at me. A devious smirk made its way onto his face.

"Hey (Y/N) come here, I wanna tell you something." He said motioning me to come closer. I looked at him suspiciously before leaning in. Before I knew it, Natsu had grabbed my hand and pulled my into the water with him. I reached the surface with my clothes sticking to my skin and my hair was all flat. Now it was his turn to laugh.

"H-hey why did you do that?!" I spluttered.

"To let you get a taste of your own medicine." He chuckled making me pout.

"Now I really need to tell you something." He said smiling.

"This better not be another prank." I said playfully glaring at him.

"I promise." He said in a serious tone. Natsu ushered me to come closer.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear before gently turning my chin towards him and placing a gentle kiss to my lips. I was shocked at first but melted into it. I could feel the fire burn within me, displaying the passionate love we had for each other.

We broke apart after a few seconds and stared into each others eyes.

"I love you too." Was all I could say before being pulled into another kiss.

♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥

By the way Natsu was deep in thought about you and the feelings he had for you but I couldn't be asked to add that in so yeah. Plez don't kill me. I hope you enjoyed this oneshot. I'm sorry it's bad and it took so long. I've just been really busy with school work lately. There will be more stories up soon hopefully. Anyways, it would mean the world to me if you guys voted on this story so plez help ya girl out here. REQUESTS ARE OPEN! Til next time~

~Tori♥

Words 694