Chapter 21

"You don't have your phone on you?" Zhou Mi gasped.

"No...! I must've dropped it somewhere!" I panicked. "Omo, my phone, my phone!"

"Someone must've picked it up already, if they're using it to call us..." Siwon said.

"My phooooooooooone!" I wailed. "Omo, my texts! My texts with Meela!"

"Why would they go through someone's contact and immediately assume that it's really our numbers?" Ryeowook added.

"Anyone can set their contacts under Super Junior's names... Did anyone recognize you or something?" Siwon asked.

"Well... There were these girls..." I remembered.

"Oh, the ones that tried throwing stuff at her!" he exclaimed over the ringing of their phones.

There was a moment of silence that wasn't very silent. The phones kept ringing and ringing and ringing... It quickly became aggravating.

"Okay, everyone turn off your phones," Mimi pleaded. "Turn it off and take out the battery!"

"What do we do now...?" Henry puffed his cheeks. "How are we gonna communicate? Like if we get lost or something? Omo, I don't wanna get lost in Hong Kong. It's so big here."

"Everyone give me your phones. I'll take care of it," Siwon said. "You guys walk home together, alright? Don't get separated or lost."

"Oh... Alright," Ryeowook responded. "But where are you gonna go?"

"I'm gonna go take a quick trip to the phone store."

* * *

"I'm sorry, Mimi. I feel so irresponsible," I pouted.

"It's not your fault, Honey. There are some fans who go a little... overboard," he replied.

"I don't know..." I frowned. "I feel like... like you're taking better care of me than I'm taking care of you. And I'm the one that's supposed to take care of you guys..."

"Mina, I'm GENTLEMAN Mimi, remember?" he smiled. "By the way, you never told me what you bought earlier," he changed the subject.

"Oh!" I grabbed my bags. "Look!" I shoved the doll in his face.

"Is that me?" he stared in fascination.

"Yep!" I grinned. "Cute, right~?"

"Aw, my little Mina's becoming a fan~!"

"Oh! And I got this bracelet!" I showed him the elegant Super Junior part of the bracelet. "But I can't put it on by myself..."

"That's gorgeous! Here, lemme help you~"

"Yah!" Henry exclaimed.

I looked over to see Donghae smacking him with a pillow. Then Henry grabbed his own.

"Go away, fishie!" he hit Donghae.

"Raaaaaaaaah!" Kyu slammed into Henry with a pillow.

"That's not fair! You guys have two people! Ryeowook! Ryeowook!" Henry called for help.

"I'm too tired to pla-" Kyuhyun's pillow cut Wookie off. "Go back to playing your Starcraft!" Ryeowook wailed.

Kyuhyun didn't listen. Instead, he threw another pillow at Wookie.

"Kyuhyun, LOOK!" I pointed waaaaay over there.

Taking a pillow from Ryeowook, I threw it at Kyu's head.

"Hey!" he prepared to attack me.

Just then, Donghae got up to smack him repeatedly.

"THIS IS WARRRRRR~!!!" Kyuhyun shouted.