Chapter 16

I popped some bread into the toaster, looking over at the eggs, making sure they're not about to explode or anything. I couldn't sleep last night...Korea knows my name.

"Are you alright, Mina?" Wookie stepped over to the stove. "You look tired."

"I'm fine," I puffed my cheeks. "Are all the members up yet?"

"Everyone, but Yesung and Heechul," he answered. "It's funny... Yesung always wakes up before me," he thought aloud. "Here, I'll finish making breakfast. You should go wake those two up."

"Alright," I said, putting down the bag of bread. "Thanks, Wookie."

Hmm... Yesung isn't awake yet? He must be tired... I wonder what made him tired. Maybe I should let him sleep just a little longer and go wake up Heechul first. Hopefully, he won't threaten to kill me again. After all, he stopped bullying me after we took care of Chae Ji.

I opened his door, creeping in. Should I take this as a chance for revenge and hit him with a pillow...? No, maybe I shouldn't. Besides, it's more pleasant when Heechul shuts up.

"Meow."

I looked down to see Heebum laying on Heechul's stomach as he did yesterday morning. "Good morning, Heebum~" I petted him. "Did you have a good sleep~?"

"Meow."

"Aw, did Heechul's ugly snoring keep you awake all night? I'm sorry to hear that."

"Meow..."

"It's okay, you can sleep with me on the couch tonight. I promise I don't snore."

"No, Heebum only loves me." For a second, I thought it was the cat that spoke... Until I looked to see Heechul pulling the grey fluff-ball close to him. "Isn't that right, Heebummie~?"

"Meow."

"Get out of my room, potato head."

"I came to wake you up, dummy. You always get up late."

"I'm always awake. I just choose not to leave my bed. But now that I'm out," he stepped down. "Leave," he pointed at the door.

"Okay," I started towards the exit. "I hope you slip in the shower."

It looks like his thoughtfulness only lasts for a while. Hmph, back to the same Heechul.

I silently entered Yesung's room. He was laying on his stomach, with his arm on the pillow, and his head on his arm. It looked as if he had woke up and went back to sleep.

Umm... So now what do I do? Do I shake him awake or something...?

I stood awkwardly, not realizing that I was staring at him sleep. Sigh, he's beautiful... No, Mina. You came to wake him up. I pressed my lips together and approached him.

"Umm... Yesung?"

No response. Well duh, he's sleeping. he can't hear me.

"Yesung," I put a hand on his shoulder. "Hey, wake up," I shook him a little.

There was a slight movement. I shook him again... And waited.

"Yesuuuuung~" I called out.

Suddenly, he rolled over onto his side, facing the wall.

"I know you hear me," I pouted, pulling his blanket off.

He pulled it back up his shoulder. I pulled it back down. He pulled it back up. I pulled it back down. He turned over onto his back. He opened his eyes to see me staring back at him.

"Err... Good morning?" I stepped back in surprise.

He let out a small chuckle, softly smiling. "What a beautiful way to wake up."