Chapter 10

SPLASH!

"Agh!" Cold liquid soaked my hair and my clothes, dripping down my sleepy face.

"Get up, idiot. You're late."

"Nnnng," I made an annoyed sound, my voice not fully prepared yet. Who in their right mind would wake me up like this...? "You got the couch wet! And the floor!" I complained, wiping the water off my face with my bare hand.

"And why should I care?"

"Becau-" I stopped arguing as I saw Heechul with a liter of sprite in his hand. So that... Wasn't water.

"Because?"

"Ewww," I whined, pulling at my sticky clothing. "Why would you do that?" I frowned.

"You didn't wake up, so the others had cereal for breakfast. You think they can get through their schedule with just cereal?" he cocked an eyebrow.

"I... It's possible!" I exclaimed. So he's saying... if they do bad today, it's my fault? Oh no... "Ugh, I've been slacking... I need to step up and do better," I thought aloud.

"Damn right you do." Heechul drank the tiny amount of soda left in the bottle.

"Hey, I didn't ask for you opinion," I told him, worked up from the rude awakening.

"Whatever..." he turned back to me. "Well now that you're awake, make me breakfast."

Whyyyyyyy? Why didn't you just eat cereal with the others? WHY.

"Fine," I sighed, getting up from the wet couch.

I'll make his stupid face some stupid waffles. And add some stupid bananas on it for his stupid self. Hmph. After what he just did, I refuse to make him a real breakfast!

I set his plate on the table and poured him a drink.

"Your breakfast is ready!!!" I yelled, almost furiously.

I heard his footsteps, so I left the kitchen to find my costume and change. Ew, I should shower first. This soda is making my skin feel icky.

I was about to walk into the bathroom next to Donghae's room, when I remembered the one in Yesung's room. Should I... Sneak in there instead? I smiled mischievously, thinking about taking a whiff of Yesung's shampoo again.

My decision was made as I cracked open Yesung's door and hopped in his shower. It wouldn't hurt to use his shampoo again, would it? ^_^

Sigh, that was a great morning shower. I put on my costume, piece by piece, and dried my hair with a towel. Just then, I heard a familiar sound.

Do do do dodo dodo dodododo do do~!

Oh oh oh! My phone! Meela set my ring tone as the Super Mario theme one day. I never changed it.

"Hello?" I picked up without looking at the caller ID.

"Mina," a recognizable voice spoke.

I pulled the phone away from my ear for a second to look at the screen.

"Ah, Manager Junghoon! How are you?"

"I'm fine. And you? Is anyone giving you any troubles?"

"No, sir; I'm fine," I lied. If Heechul is staying home with me today, I'd rather not try to start anything.

"Really? Heechul hasn't tried anything?" he asked, sounding a little surprised.

"Oh... Him," I muttered. Is Heechul always this mean?

"I can talk to him if you'd like. I know he can take things a little too far," he said, understandingly.

"It's alright. I can handle him myself," I said, with little confidence.